Treat Bladder Cancer with Ayurveda and Get Best Results
Bladder cancer is caused by the growth of cancer cells in the bladder and is mainly of four types.
- Urothelial carcinoma – This cancer occurs when the cancer cells are limited to the bladder or spread from the urothelial layer to the inner bladder.
- Squamous cell carcinoma – If there is a long term infection in the bladder then, thin flat cells known as squamous cells form in the bladder which then lead to bladder cancer.
- Adenocarcinoma – The glandular cells are the beginning point of this type of cancer and these cells produce mucus.
- Superficial bladder cancer – In this type of the cancer is limited to the lining of the bladder.
Any kind of cancer can be cured with bladder cancer treatment most of the times if it is detected early. For this it is necessary to know the symptoms of bladder cancer.
- More frequent passing of urine
- Blood in urine
- While passing urine, there is a sensation of pain or burning
- The bladder does not get emptied completely
- Pain the lower back
Sometimes these symptoms may be caused by hydronephrosis and for this you can opt for hydronephrosis treatment Ayurveda Nagpur or elsewhere. Sometimes, people with bladder cancer also face the problem of not being able to control the urine. In fact even otherwise healthy people may develop urinary incontinence. In this situation Ayurvedic medicine for bladder control is very helpful
Ayurveda considers any type of cancer to be caused by accumulated toxins in the body. The best way to detoxify the body is the panchkarma therapy which removes all the toxins in the body. At the same time, all ailments in the body are considered by Ayurveda to be caused by imbalance in the three doshas of the body.
Panchkarma therapy brings these three doshas – vata, pitta, and kapha into balance. Let us look at what panchkarma involves:
- Swedana – this is a therapy which involves using medicated steam to sweat out the toxins. Herbs are added to the water creating the steam and the body is engulfed by this medicated steam. The whole body releases toxins through sweat with this therapy.
- Vamana – this is induced vomiting. The person suffering from bladder cancer is given herbal and mineral medicines which induce vomiting. In this way the digestive system including the esophagus and stomach are cleansed from toxins.
- Virechana – In this treatment the person is given medicines which purge the digestive system through stools. The stomach and intestines are thoroughly cleansed by this method of treatment and the toxins are thrown out of the body along with the stools.
- Basti – this is a herbal enema which also cleanses the intestines of toxins
- Nasya–medicines are administered through the nasal channel and this cleanses the respiratory tract of mucus and other toxins.
Nowadays even the allopathic doctors recommend taking Ayurvedic treatment for bladder cancer along with the allopathic treatment of cancer. This is because the allopathic treatment of cancer causes the body to lose its strength and vitality. At the same time, Ayurvedic medicines help in negating the side effects of the allopathic treatment of cancer.