Discover the Essence of Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility with Parijatak
Gynecology is an area of medicine that focuses on women health disorders and countless physical troubles they face in their daily lives. Some of the most common gynecology disorders include cysts, white discharge, abnormal menstrual cycle, vaginal itching, pelvic pain, painful menstrual cycle, infectivity, fibroids, and unproductiveness. All these problems are a result of improper food, lifestyle, and regimen.
Parijatak Ayurveda, the best infertility hospital in Nagpur helps you to deal with your infertility problems.
Know the Causes of Infertility
Infertility is the most common health condition today with the different causes affecting both men and women. When it comes to issues of conception for women, the most common causes of infertility are:
When it comes to issues of conception for men, the most common causes are:
- Ejaculation problems
- Lack of physical exercises
- Unbalanced nutrition
- Hormone imbalance
- Tubules infection
- Mental disturbances
- Addictions like smoking and alcohol
Know the Symptoms of Infertility
Men and women have different characteristics or symptoms concerning infertility. Women infertility symptoms include:
- Change in ovulation
- Variations in menstrual cycle
- Painful menstruation
- Irregular periods
- Skin conditions
- Hair loss
- Unexplained weight gain
Moreover, men infertility symptoms include:
- Changes in growth of hair
- Changes in sexual urge and desire
- Various issues with ejaculation
- Erections problems
- Firm testicles
Know the Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility
Ayurveda as a science of healing boost overall health by increasing and balancing the synchronization of body, mind, and heart through body’s own healing mechanism. This also works to improve the quality of life and helps the body fight all infections without need of any foreign medications. However, certain herbal formulation and home remedies work simultaneously to support the healing process. When it comes to Ayurvedic treatment for infertility, there are many therapies and herbal remedies for infertility problems. Here are some of the best cures available:
The known herbal remedies for infertility treatment are:
- Cumin: Cumin helps to perform the purification of the uterus and in men it works to perform the purification of genitourinary tract.
- Black Cumin: This works to boost the fertility mechanism in both men and women.
- Turmeric: This being the best herbal cure for almost all the health condition, works best for impotency as well by helping improve the interaction and networking between various hormones and the tissues responsible for reproduction.
- Asparagus: This herb has testosterone enhancing qualities that improves the fertility possibilities in men.
- Almonds: Almonds has the natural tendency to improve the shukra dhatu and this in turn works to correct impotency.
- Quinoa: This works to improve the estrogenic activity and leads to the formation of a healthy ovum.
- Kapikacchu: This works as the best infertility treatment when it comes to herbal cures as works to enhance the quality and quantity of sperms. This proves to be a blessing for men.
- Lodhra: Lodhra is a blessing for women as it helps stimulate all the reproductive hormones in women and in turn help improve fertility.
- Gokshura: This is also a very effective cure for both men and women. In men it helps correct the problem of erectile dysfunction and in women it works as a wonderful fertility tonic.
Moreover, some proven techniques work wonders as Ayurvedic infertility treatment. These include:
- Swedanam: The therapy helps to flush out toxins from the body.
- Vamanam: This is detoxification process performed through vomiting.
- Shirodhara: This therapy works to create a perfect synergy of hormones within the body.
- Virechana: This puragation process proves beneficial for improving vata dosha and in turn correcting impotency.
- Vasti: This is a technique of medicated enema administered through urethral route to improve the condition.