Get Shamanic Healing with Effective Ayurvedic remedies and Extracts of Ayurvedic herbs
Shaman chikitsa plays an integral role in the treatment of arthritis. The term is taken from ‘Shaman’ and ‘Chikitsa’ meaning ‘Transcendental Energies’ and ‘Treatment’ respectively. This simply implies that a perfect combination of transcendental energies is used to cure the problem.
There are seven main types of Shaman:
- Deepan: This means illumination and the process strives to administer foods that can produce agni or digestive fire to increase appetitive.
- Pachan: The process involves a thoughtful combination of herbs and Ayurvedic medicines to help the body release undigested toxins.
- Kshudha Nigrah: This means killing of appetite and the process involves fasting to create the optimal balance of doshas in the body.
- Thrisha Nigraha: This means killing thirst and the process inculcates the stages to resolve the problem of water retention.
- Vyayam: This means physical exercise and through various different exercises, the human body is able to achieve optimum health results.
- Atap Seva: This is a heat therapy that works to pacidy vata dosha in the human body.
- Marut Seva: This includes administering fresh air to cure various health disorders that occur due to breathing polluted air.
What Shaman Chikitsa Can Do
It is purely one significant concept of disease management in Ayurveda. As a pacifying therapy, the main purpose of the treatment is to restore the lost balance of vata, pitta, and kapha in the human body. In the recovery process, the treatment plan majorly works on strengthening the lose muscles and tissues of the affected areas using different combinations of herbal formulations. Some of the important health disorders that can be easily cured by this concept of Ayurvedic treatment are skin diseases and arthritis. The treatment as a concept is as important as pumping life into any human body.
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis affects the joints mainly among other parts of the body and it is an autoimmune ailment. It can be recognized by chronic inflammation in tissue around the joints and inflammatory arthritis initially before it spreads to other parts of the body. This ailment usually starts with the patient feeling fatigue stiffness in the morning, which lasts for more than one hour, widespread pain in the muscles, weakness and loss of appetite. After these symptoms the joints start to pain. If the affected joint is not used for some time it becomes tender, warm and stiff. When the tissue around the joint is inflamed it gives off more fluid than normal and the joint becomes swollen. This pain in the joints is felt on both sides of the body and can affect the knees, wrists, fingers, elbows, ankle, toes or neck.
What Rheumatoid Arthritis Can do to the Body
As it can affect many other organs of the body this ailment is considered to be a systemic ailment and is often called rheumatoid disease which is a progressive ailment which can cause destruction of the joints and functional disability in some patients. If you are suffering from arthritis then it is advisable to opt for ayurvedic treatment for arthritis because Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine and has an effective cure for this ailment.
Serious Problems Associated With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis can also cause diffuse inflammation in the membrane around the heart called the pericardium, lungs, the membranes of the lungs called pleura and the whites of the eyes. Apart from that it has been observed that in some cases it causes nodular lesions, which are most common in subcutaneous tissues.
The actual cause of arthritis is not known yet, but autoimmunity plays a major role in the manifestation of this ailment in the body. Autoimmunity is responsible for both its progression and chronicity. As mentioned above allopathy has no cure for this ailment so if you are looking for treatment for this ailment then you should look for an ayurvedic treatment center Nagpur in India or elsewhere.
In some patients with this ailment the chronic inflammation leads to the destruction of the bone, cartilage and ligaments causing deformity of the joints. The damage to the joints usually happens in the early stages of the ailment and can be progressive.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
According to Ayurveda the vata dosha among the three doshas of the body is responsible for this ailment. This is the reason that rheumatoid arthritis is known as amavata or sandhi vata in the language of Ayurveda. Shamana and sodhana treatments are used to treat the ailment.
- Shaman treatment is a palliative treatment which is administered to make the body stronger and as the word shaman signifies it is actually a treatment which suppresses the symptoms of the ailment.
- On the other hand sodhana treatment is aimed at purifying the body. Both these treatments use different types of herbal and mineral medication and massages with herbal oils.
Whether it is Ayurvedic treatment for frozen shoulder or any other part of the body, Shaman Chikitsa along with various other Ayurvedic treatment plans is the most trusted answer for rheumatoid arthritis. Hence look for an Ayurvedic treatment center if you wish your ailment to heal completely.