Dr. Nitesh Khonde
Consultant and physician Kerala Ayurvedic Panchkarma
SPINE AND KNEE EXPERT
Had treated thousand of patient of back pain, slipped disc, Inter vertebral disc prolapsed, spondylitis even operated patient had been treated successfully, thousand of patient had been treated of knee joint osteoarthritis (suggested knee replacement) with Ayurvedic Panchkarma and Kerala oil therapy now 100% normally living there life . Psoriasis, arthritis, paralysis lots of cases successfully normal hospital is running from last 2002(14 years). Lots of cases which has been left by leading Allopathic hospital has been successfully treated.
Kerala Ayurveda & Oil Therapy in Nagpur
- All types of Classical Ayurvedic Ttreatments like Shirodhara, Pizchil, Shirovasti, Nasyam, Podikkzhi, etc. are available.
- We treat diseases like Arthritis, Lower Back Pain, Spondylitis, Chronic Headache, Joint Pains, Insomnia etc.
How Kerala Ayurveda can Help Professionals
- A 7 Days Treatment has been formulated by our center for Typical ailments connected with extensive use of Computers – Eye strain, Neck pain, Joint pain, Back pain, Hand pain due to excessive handling of the Mouse.
- Digestive disorders due to sedentary lifestyles.
- Continuous exposure to high stress level, a person may show signs of early ageing , reflected as loss of luster of quality of skin ,early onset of wrinkles, hair loss , balding etc.
- This ‘body-mind-soul’ disharmony occurs due to continuously looking at the monitor, neck pain due to wrong height of the chair or table, pain in the hand due to wrong positioning and height of the key board and mouse.
- Back Pain due to non-ergonomical chairs ,loss of concentration, sleeplessness due to deadlines and work pressure.
- Our olden day sages were doing penance in a single posture and doing mental work (meditation) . They developed physical ailments which were similar to the health problem faced by modern professionals.
- This led to the development of the science of Ayurveda to help the sages overcome the physical ailments developed .
- Ayurveda has identified the root cause of this disharmony in the body.
- Unlike other therapies, Ayurveda advocates that the ailments experienced by the Techno-Savvy people is not just a physical problem, but the manifestation of some internal problem .
- This needs systematic system cleansing by way of Panchkarma Treatments available in Ayurveda.
- Ayurvedic Treatments are aptly advised in such situations to Rejuvenate people and preserve their health in the long run. This will increase the productivity and vitality of such individuals who can serve the organization with better efficiency.
- The internal de-toxification and system cleansing internally corrects the body imbalance this in turn corrects the ailment which the person is suffering from. So no external care is needed to overcome the problem.
- A rigid posture usually adopted by many Professionals gives strain to the spine, neck ,shoulders and legs.
- This leads to loss of mental co-ordination and development of Psychiatric ailments ,and if not treated may even lead to Dementia.
- Ayurvedic Treatments are aptly advised in such situations to Rejuvenate people and preserve their health in the long run.
- This will increase the productivity and vitality of such individuals who can serve the organization with better efficiency.