An individual may suffer from back pain due to a number of reasons like accident, injury or strain. The two main types of back injuries are cervical radiculopathy and spondylolisthesis, each with different symptoms causes and preventive measures. Back pain can severely impair the life of an individual and it has to be treated properly.
Initially efforts are made to treat the problem with medication and physiotherapy, but in some cases it becomes important to visit a spine specialist. However, Ayurveda has always been the first step to cure such disorders without any side-effects and risk factors. Some of the major spinal disorders that have severe impact on human life are:
- Herniated or ruptured disc
- Degenerative disease
- Spinal deformity
- Neck pain
- Growth disorders
- Infection of the spine
Following the disorders, some of the common symptoms of slip discs or any other form of spine disorders are:
- Shoulder pain
- Uneasiness in the neck
- Discomfort in the arms
- Numbness in the upper arm
- Back pain
- Muscle weakness
- Burning sensation
- Difficulty in walking
To get through the best Ayurvedic treatment of spine problems, it is important that we take the natural route of Ayurvedic & Panchkarma treatments. The main element that rules the occurrence of spine disorders is the imbalance of the vata dosha in the human body.
The only way out to get rid of the symptoms and have the best cure, it becomes important to restore the lost balance. Whether it is the use of herbal tablets, capsules, massage oils, or decoctions, you never know what can prove to be most beneficial under this scenario.
So, when you talk about Ayurvedic cure in case of spinal problems, there are high chances that people are looking for Ayurvedic treatment for slip disc because that is one of the major concern people in the busy life schedule are experiencing. Some of the common cures include:
- Panchkarma treatments especially the Swedana
- Abhyanga therapy using medicated oils
- Shodana therapy for detoxification
- Podikkizhi for strengthening weak muscles
- Ilakkizhi for rejuvenation and relieving muscle stiffness
- Kativasthi for reducing the pain in the lower back region
- Tailadhara for regulating blood pressure and promoting blood circulation
- Nhavarakkizhi for toning muscles and improving circulation of blood and nutrients
- Vasthi for restoring the lost balance of vata element
There are ample of reasons to choose the Ayurvedic way. Some of the common reasons are listed below:
- Alleviates the need spinal surgery
- Improves the quality of life
- Safe and effective
- Natural and holistic
- Renewed confidence
- Helps avoid the chances of rebounding
For the best spinal cord treatment, we have an experienced team of Ayurvedic specialists who offer safe, convenient, and quality course of treatment for effective results. We through a process that keeps you away from spinal surgery without any risk factors associated with the treatment.
The entire course of treatment is provided in the most comfortable and serene environment. We take pride in being the best Ayurvedic treatment for neck pain in Nagpur, India. Moreover, we also deal into various remedial cures for different spaniel problems and other health related problems.