Ayurveda Wellness through Parijatak
A Complete Wellness Retreat Program for Union of Body, Mind, and Heart
The term ‘Ayurveda’ is originated from the Sanskrit words, ‘Ayur’ and ‘Veda’, meaning ‘Life’ and ‘Knowledge’ respectively. Based upon the terminology, it is considered to be the ‘science of longevity’ or the ‘knowledge of preventing human diseases’. It is an age old tradition of Hindu philosophy that existed about 5000 years ago, much before the existence of human life on the planet.
The journey begins from the divine knowledge of Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe. According to Indian mythology, Ayurveda was introduced by Lord Brahma who then transferred this transcendental knowledge of preventing human diseases and enhancing life to his son Dakh Prajapati in the forms of hymns. Dakh Prajapati obtained this unscripted knowledge to the core and then passed on to Ashwani Kumar who is known to be the ‘Physician of Gods’. Further to this it was passed on to Lord Indra and then to Bhardwaj and other saints. It proved to be a wonderful science of saving lives and devising varied lines of health treatment. But unfortunately the same was yet not established in the roots of the planet.
During the era, immortality, health diseases, infections and illness started spreading and dominating the planet. An epidemic was inviting great loss to human as well as animal life. There were no ways and measures to save life but the creator of the universe had an answer to all. This was the time when the all the saints, scholars and learned men decided to conduct a meeting near the Himalayas and take all the required initiatives to save the planet from life-threatening diseases. They all came to a common conclusion that to ensure the attainment of four endeavors of human life: dharma (righteousness), artha (prosperity), karma (worldly desires) and moksha (liberation); it is important to live a holistic healthy life. They also came up with the fact that illness is obstructing the attainment of these four key goals of human life.
Going further with this science and understanding of Ayurveda, a wellness retreat program takes you to a perfect synchronization of the mind, body, and heart. This is what exactly wellness refers to and not just eradicating diseases and medical conditions. A complete plethora of Ayurvedic treatments for wellness retreat along with yoga, therapies, and herbal cure is a way to reach optimum health.
Why is Wellness Retreat Important?
Yoga retreats, meditation retreats, detoxification, and healing packages is what you get in a Ayurveda yoga wellness clinic. The benefits that it provides include:
- Awakening of your spirit
- Having clarity of thoughts and feelings
- Releasing blockages of your mind
- Prioritizing yourself
Know What Wellness Center Parijatak Offers?
Parijatak is a renowned ayurvedic wellness centre Nagpur that serves the philosophy of complete wellness through the following measures:
- Provides Complete Wellness Solutions: The integrated solutions provided by the Parijatak helps to transform physical health to complete well-being. In this scenario, emotional health and mental health come in sync with the body components. The package includes some of the most relaxing therapies, lifestyle changes, adoption of herbs, and change in dietary habits.
- Improves Confidence and Self-Awareness: There are many Ayurvedic treatments and therapies that can be performed to experience the blissful state of synchronization.
- Wellness Retreat Ensures a Healthy Community: If everyone is being treated with precision and excellence through Ayurveda, then having a peaceful and healthy community is not a far away resort.