Valvular Heart Disease Ayurvedic Treatment by the Experts
What is Valvular Heart Disease?
Understanding Valvular Heart Disease, the damage or defect in any of the heart valves leads to a disease commonly known as a valve heart disease. The heart has 4 types of valves, viz., 2 mitral valves, 1 aortic, and 1 tricuspid or pulmonary valve. Valves are responsible for the proper flow of blood in the one direction with the proper force and prevent reverse flow of blood from one chamber to other. Blood flows from the right and left atria into ventricles through the open mitral and tricuspid valves. Mitral valves control flow between atria and ventricle i.e. upper and lower chamber of the heart while the pulmonary valve controls blood flow from the heart to lungs, and aortic valve controls blood flow between heart & aorta.
Heart valve disease occurs due to aging or may be congenital (present since birth). In this disease, valves become hard & narrow and do not open or close completely. Due to incomplete closure, blood leaks back into the chamber previously or the adjacent chamber.
Heart valve disorder disrupts the efficiency of heart muscles. In addition, blood pooling may occur in the chambers of the heart which may form a clot, thus increasing the risk of stroke or pulmonary embolism.
Initially, it is asymptomatic but as days go on it become critical and lead to congestive heart failure. Treatment for cardiovascular diseases is mentioned in our Ayurvedic scriptures.
What are the Symptoms of Valvular Disease?
At later stages, the disease may be symptomized by:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain, and increase in palpitation
- Swelling in feet, ankles, and abdomen
- Rapid weight gain
What Causes Heart Valve Disease?
- Age factor
- Bacterial endocarditis
- Rheumatic fever
- Rheumatic arthritis
- Radiation therapy
Ayurvedic Remedies of Valvular Heart Disease
Heart block treatment in Parijatak Ayurveda employs certain herbal extracts:
- Arjuna saar- It nourishes the heart muscles, and improve the pumping capacity of heart it also maintains the blood pressure &cholesterol level.
- Rason – It maintains triglyceride level in blood and reduces chest pain.
- Amla – It nourishes connective tissue and tendons present in the heart. It is commonly known as a hrudya drug.
- Guduchi- It is rasayam dravya which pacifies vata dosha it also helps in pumping action of heart by purification of blood.
- Guggal – It controls blood cholesterol level. It reduces the calcification of blood vessels which tends to stiffen them.
Ayurvedic Therapies for Curing Valvular Heart Disease
- Hurdy dhara done with medicated decoction or oil it provides strange to heart muscles. It also provides nourishment to tissues.
- Hurdy basti is performed with medicated oil. It reduces chest pain and provides support to heart muscles and tendons.
- Basti is done with medicated oil and decoction. It improves pumping activity of the heart. It also causes internal oleation for the smooth functioning of heart muscles.
Parijatak Ayurveda helps to cure the Valvular Heart Disease
Valvular Heart Disease or any heart blockage treatment without surgery in India is done using Ayurvedic therapies. Based in Nagpur India, Parijatak Ayurveda is one of the best Ayurvedic clinics of India which can cure Cardiac diseases with its natural remedies. It has facilities which make it one of the best vascular disease care center in India using Ayurveda. Ayurvedic remedies for Valvular Heart Disease are extremely beneficial with no side-effects. Get in touch with the experts and find out more.