Understanding the Outbreak of Coronavirus
The world is experiencing a medical threat off late due to a deadly virus Novel Coronavirus (nCov) that initiated its journey from Wuhan in China and has gradually invaded across global boundaries into many countries. It won’t be an incorrect statement if we say that majorly all flourishing countries have come under the painful clutches of the virus including India.
Each country, each state is trying to free their people from this medical threat but everyone is failing to do so. Yes, failing to fight the virus because the speed by which the virus is spreading and the impact that it is leaving behind, no researcher, no doctor, no medical professional, has been able to come up with an antidote.
What is Coronavirus
When talking about the virus, the n-Cov is a newly identified virus that is zoonotic in nature with strains of MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) and SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome). These two are the most dangerous form of respiratory dysfunctioning that can prove fatal.
Being a zoonotic virus, it gets transmitted from animals to human. But this does not end here, transmission from animals to humans and then spreading from one human to human in an epidemic manner has become a serious concern.
What is the Impact of Coronavirus in India
Now, considering the fact that the virus is spreading rapidly from human to human, the virus is majorly attacking people with low immunity or those who undergo weak immune functioning. From the first attack it makes, it directly infects the lungs and the respiratory system and this in turn works to hamper the functioning of the air sacs connecting to the lungs. In response to the infection, the air sacs experience inflammation and this in turn lead to breathing difficulties.
Talking about the number of cases in India, it goes as follows:
- 5 reported cases in Kerala
- 2 out of 3 Italians who traveled to Hoshiarpur in Punjab
- 8 cases reported in Pune
- 1 infected person in Hyderabad
- 69-year-old male Italian who arrived in Rajasthan
What are the Symptoms of Coronavirus
The most common and obvious symptoms of corona infection include:
- Fever and cough
- Running nose
How Does the Coronavirus Spread
When we talk about the spreading of the Coronavirus from human to human, it happens when:
- Infected person is coughing or sneezing
- Shaking hands with infected person
- Any sort of physical touch with the infected person
- Any kind of contact with infected things and objects like railings and lifts
No Treatment but Prevention Can Help
Now, considering what can prevent you from the infection of Coronavirus, there are many measures to consider. Some of the known preventive measures include:
- Greet everyone with Namaste and avoid shaking hands
- Washing your hands on and often all through the day
- All through the day keep using alcohol based sanitizers
- Avoid any sort of contact with your dirty hands on your eyes, mouth, and nose
- Avoid as much possible social contact
- Use a tissue in front of your mouth and nose while sneezing and coughing
- Eat well cooked and highly nutritious food
- Drink lots of fluids
- Eat as much possible ginger, garlic, and turmeric
Ayurvedic Perspectives of Fighting Corona Virus
When every medicine, every measure, every medical treatment is failing to cure corona virus, Ayurveda has its own set of answers and solutions to fight the deadly virus. Ayurveda strongly claims that the only way to prevent and fight the Corona Virus is by boosting your immunity. It won’t be wrong to say that “Strong Immunity is the Only Way to Fight Corona”. To support the statement, here are some of the known and popular herbs that can help you boost immunity to fight any sort of foreign body or disease.
- Yashtimadhu: A popular expectorant and decongestant that helps fight respiratory infections.
- Giloy: An excellent health tonic that beholds anti-inflammatory properties to help fight respiratory problems.
- Amla: Works to increase body’s antioxidant defense mechanism.
- Shilajit: An antioxidant that helps boost body’s immunity.
- Tulsi: It is a great herb that works as an anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory agent that works to suppress cough and boost the immune system while treating all sort of respiratory disorders.
- Triphla: A herb that works to strengthen the lungs and promote optimum functioning of the respiratory system.
- Shring bhasma: This is a strong Ayurvedic medicine for cold, chest pain, productive cough, pneumonia, and influenza
- Haritaki: As an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent, the herb helps fight cough and respiratory conditions.
- Kantakari: A wonderful herb that works to improve the breathing process and strengthen reproductive system.
- Ginseng: A good herb to strengthen the immune functioning and strengthen thr respiratory system.
3 Golden Rules of Fighting Corona
Ayurveda also defines 3 golden rules to fight Coronavirus. These rules include:
- Body Massage: A deep tissue massage popularly known as Abhyangam helps expel all toxins and impurities from the body. This in turn helps boost immunity and makes the body stronger to fight infections.
- Pranayam: A deep breathing exercise that works to clear out all the toxins, impurities, and clutter from your lungs. This in turn helps improve blood circulation, reduce stress, and boost immunity.
- Vata-Kapha Balance: Respiratory problems mainly occur when there is an imbalance of the vata-kapha dosha. This is because vata plays an important role in the process of inhaling and exhaling whereas kapha works to prevent the entry of foreign articles and toxins into the respiratory passage and the lungs.
How can Parijatak Ayurveda Help Fight Corona
Parijatak Ayurveda with a legacy of Ayurvedic solutions to cure majorly all sort of health disorders, strive to help people fight the deadly corona virus that has become a serious health concern today. The era is in the grip of corona and we need to fight that before it becomes an epidemic.
The best way Parijatak Ayurveda can help you all is to prepare your body build strong immune system through various Ayurvedic therapies like Panchkarma, Abhyangam, Detoxification, and various supportive Ayurvedic medicines that help ease respiratory conditions.
Reach to us at your own ease and convenience. Whether through phone, message, whats app, or video communication connect with us and we shall put the best of our efforts to assist you and help you in as many ways possible.
Let’s all unite to fight the battle against Coronavirus!
Signup For Parijatak Latest Newsletter
Subscribe to the Parijatak Latest Health Newsletter and get regular updates on Dr.Nitesh Khonde latest health Tips, videos, health & wellness, blogs and lots more.