Understanding Knee Pains through Ayurveda
We suffer from pain in our everyday life. It may body pain, leg pain, knee pain or back pain. Body pain, leg pain is commonly due to viral fever or overexertion. But knee pain and back pain may be severe if neglected and it leads to chronic disorder.
Causes of Knee Pain
For years, the practitioners of Ayurveda have closely studied different kinds of knee pains. What came out of the study is that joint problems are chiefly of two broad kinds. If you have a growing pain in your knee with no preceding injury to attribute to, then it could be the outcome of low bone density.
- The first cause is poor nutrition. That happens when your bones, and as a consequence, your joints are poorly nourished. The mild pain and discomfort can deepen to permanent immobility, should you avoid seeking care.
- The second identified the cause of knee pain is toxic overload. It adds to the weight of the bone and stiffens it up when too many toxins are accumulated in the joints. Inflammation can result in pain later.
Knee Pain Treatment in India
Types of Arthritis reported for knee pain treatment in Nagpur are:
- Osteoarthritis – It is most likely to occur after middle ego. A progressive condition that slowly wears away joint cartilage. It is one of the major factors for knee joint pain.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- It can occur at any age. It is an inflammatory condition causes usually due to saturated toxins in knee joint causes pain (Amasanchiti). It effects on the lining of joints results in pain and swelling of knee joints and if it is unrated it can cause bone erosion or joint deforming.
- Post-Traumatic Arthritis- It develops due to injury to the knee. It may be injured due to meniscus, ligament, muscles bones or tendencies. This knee joint pain treatment is the only panchakarma due to vata and rakta is associated.
- Gout – It is called as vatrakta starting joint pain from small joint and stuck to knee joints and causes knee joint pain knee pain treatment in Nagpur.
- Trauma- Common knee injuries are due to tears in one of the three main ligaments of the knee, tissues that hold the knee together. They are anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), medial-lateral ligament (MCL) and posterior cruciate ligament (PCL).
- Injuries- Tendon injuries can occur due to overwork or over stretching. Use of tendons occurs during running, jumping, lifting heavy weight items etc.
- Knee bursitis – This occurs due to injury which produces inflammation in bursual. Bursa is small fluid-filled sacs that cushion the outside of knee joint and make tendons and ligaments to glide easily over knee joints.
- Fractures- Knee joint holds the patella, tibia, fibula, and femur. Fracture to any bone leads to structural deformity in the knee joint.
- Dislocation of Knee Cap – Some injuries to knee joint cause dislocation of the kneecap. It is very painful condition and it also causes injury to vessels and nerves.
- Degenerative Tissue Disorder- It includes osteoarthritis of knee joints. It is occurred due to damage to cartilage and surrounding tissues of the knee joint. It is produced by pain, stiffness, and restriction of movement.
Factors of Chronic Knee Joint Pain
Several factors have been enlisted for knee joint pain:
- Old age
- Previous injuries to the knee
- Calcium deficiency and Vitamin D deficiency
- Sprain and strain to muscles
- Bad posture
- Post-menopausal hormonal deficiency
Symptoms of Knee Pain
- Constant knee joint pain
- Swelling of knee joints
- Shooting and sharp pain when in use
- Cracking sounds at the time of movements
- Movements restrictions
- Loss of joint space
- Abnormal structure of knee joint
- Difficulty in walking, limping due to discomfort
Parijatak Ayurveda – The Best Join Pain Treatment Centre India
Parijatak, a health center that uses Ayurveda to treat orthopedic problems, has just the solution to relieve patients of chronic knee pain. Get good treatment for your knee pain and joint ailments. Parijatak’s herbal remedies are the best way to cure your pains naturally. Trust Ayurveda and consult the experts for best results.