Find out the Best Cure for Tuberculosis in Ayurveda
Cure for Tuberculosis in Ayurveda is possible and Ayurvedic medicines have negligible side effects compared to allopathic medicine. Tuberculosis(TB) can affect any person who is infected from another person, has a weak immune system or does not get proper nutrition.
Tuberculosis symptoms include fever, especially in the evening, persistent cough and coughing with blood, pain in the chest, sudden and rapid weight loss, weakness and tiredness all the time, and sweating during the night.
Diagnosis of TuberculosisNowadays even Ayurvedic doctors take help of modern methods of diagnosis and for the diagnosis of tuberculosis a sputum test is a must.
- Then there is the CBNAAT test which is the best test because the sputum test may not be accurate due to several reasons.
- Blood tests are also quite reliable to ensure that the patient indeed is suffering from Tuberculosis.
Treatment of TuberculosisPanchkarma therapy is the first and foremost thing that you will be prescribed as the cure for TB in Ayurveda. In the panchakarma therapy five treatments are administered to the patient in order to remove the toxins from the body in different ways.
Panchkarma also puts the doshas into balance.
- The panchkarma therapy involves swedana which has a calming effect on the body
- Vamana is induced vomiting in which herbal medicines are used.
- Then there is virechana in which herbal medicines are prescribed to induce purgation
- Basti is an herbal enema using different decoctions
- Nasya is the administering of medicines through the nasal channel.
Apart from panchkarma the cure for Tuberculosis in Ayurveda also involves changes in lifestyle.
- A good Ayurvedic doctor at the best Tuberculosis hospital in Nagpur or elsewhere will prescribe and teach the patient some form of meditation and yogic exercises.
- If the person with Tuberculosis is too weak to do the strenuous exercises then he or she can do light yogic exercises for short duration because these will also be very effective.
- As far as diet is concerned the patient is advised to have light vegetarian and sattvic foods which are pure.
- The patient is advised to eat more of fruits, vegetables and grains.
- At the same time, herbal medicines like garlic, turmeric, papaya, pineapple, triphala are also prescribed for Tuberculosis patients as all these are known to inhibit the growth of the bacteria causing tuberculosis.