Ayurvedic Treatment of Heart at India Central
The Heart disease ran a progressive course Ayurvedic Treatment of Heart at India Central until the coronary arteries were completely blocked. But Ayurveda has proven beyond doubt that not only it is possible to stall the process of artery blockage but also the blockage can be really reversed. This implies that through measures other than angioplasty (ballooning) or bypass surgery, it is quite possible to increase the blood flow to the areas of the heart that receive less than adequate blood supply due to clogging of the coronary arteries.
It is quite disheartening that the highly technological approach to the modern medicine literally bypasses the underlying causes of the heart disease. Ayurveda, on the other hand, aims at striking at the very root of the disease. A real cure for this disease is only possible if we adopt a holistic approach as the one advocated in Ayurveda and address the problem at its very root. Shunning the age-old principles of healing described in the Vedas- the great Indian heritage, as unscientific only just because they are old, is most unfortunate. However, due to the research work, people now have come to believe that Heart Disease can be reversed.
Ayurvedic Treatments of Heart at India Central
Ayurvedic Heart Treatments Include:
- Abhyanga – Performed by medicated oil in direction of heart circulation, causing increased rate of blood supply towards the heart. Also, activate the marma points.
- Swedanam – Causes vasodilation and excrete waste product through sweat.
- Hrid Basti – Relieves pain in the region, strengthens the muscles.
- Basti – Done with medicated oil and kashay, remove the total waste materials through this.
- Shirodhara – Helps to reduce the stress and tension, also remove the negative emotions such as sadness, depressions, and anger. Activates the third eye chakras for conciousness.
- Viredhara – Decreases the fluid overload of the body, reduces the rakta dushti.
- Raktamokshshana – Reduces the viscocity of blood, drain out the improve blood with this process.