Parijatak Provides the Sleep Paralysis Treatment
Have you ever woken up suddenly at night and found yourself feeling panicked because you are not able to move or breathe properly? Well, that condition is called sleep paralysis. Though it is a completely harmless condition, it can be very frightening for the one experiencing it and it definitely needs attention as well as treatment if a person is experiencing the episodes of sleep paralysis on regular intervals.
Now before you talk about the best ayurvedic treatment for sleep paralysis Nagpur, let us enlighten you about some of the sleep paralysis causes and symptoms in order for you to figure out if you are suffering from the condition or not.
Symptoms of Sleep Paralysis
Though the first and basic sign of a sleep paralysis is that you would be aware of your surrounding you will not be able to move or speak anything and this would happen either when you will be falling asleep or waking up, there are certain other symptoms that accompany:
- You would feel like your chest is being crushed or is getting heavy and thus find difficult to breathe
- You might feel somebody’s presence in the room who might be trying to cause harm
- You would feel frightened and even though an episode lasts for just a few seconds and minutes, it feels like a much longer time
- You might be able to move or open your eyes but it becomes difficult for most of the individuals
Causes of Sleep Paralysis
Though the doctors have not been able to come up with a sure reason that causes sleep paralysis among individuals, it has been associated with several causes over the years, including:
- Insomnia or difficulty in getting proper sleep
- Irregularity in a sleeping pattern because of number of reasons like different shift jobs or travelling between different time zones
- Sleeping straight on your back
- Any mental trauma or stress
- Genetic or family history of sleep paralysis
Home Remedies for Sleep Paralysis Treatment
It is recommended to go for the natural and ayurvedic ways in order to treat this sleeping disorder at Parijatak, the best paralysis cure centre in Nagpur. The experts at the centre curate remedies according to every individual’s body requirements and severity of a problem. Here are some of the home cures that you can adopt in order to save yourself from the frightening experience:
- Try and go to sleep around the same time every day. You can keep a bracket of half an hour up and down, but not more than that.
- Avoid sleeping straight on your back. Instead, sleep on your side or on your stomach but make sure that you are in a completely comfortable position while lying down.
- Keep your dinner as light as possible. Consume all the heavy (and healthy) fats and proteins during the rest of the day, but do not take anything heavy at least 4 hours before sleeping.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol and sugar after evening as these things can disrupt your sleeping cycle and would make it difficult for you to get a sound sleep.
- Avoid all the electronics and gadgets present in your room for at least half an hour before sleeping as the blue light results in a disrupted and unhealthy sleep.