Principles of Ayurvedic arthritis cure treatment Nagpur
Amavata and Ayurveda, Amavata is actually a very painful and a bit complicated condition that has been explained in Ayurveda. The ailment initially becomes evident as a gut disorder, showing the symptoms of anorexia and indigestion. In the later stages, it encroaches all the tissues in the body, majorly muscles, joints, bones and multiple organs. The condition is similar to that of rheumatoid arthritis of the modern medicine. In fact, some of the authors and ayurvedic medicine experts even compare it to the stages of gouty arthritis.
Though the causes of rheumatoid arthritis are still unknown, the causes of amavata have been mentioned in the books of Ayurveda are:
Ayurvedic Arthritis Cure Treatment Nagpur
- Nischala – Inactive life activities
- Viruddha Chesta – Noxious lifestyle practices
- Viruddha Ahara – Mutually irreconcilable foods
- Mandagni – Having a sluggish digestive system and having low metabolism for too long
- Vyayama, Snigdha Bhojana – Being indulged in heavy exercises immediately after consuming oil, highly caloric and unctuous food.
Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and treatment
Some of the guiding principles of Ayurveda that define the line of treatment for amavata include:
- Swedana – Steaming, fomentation and sweating therapy
- Virechana – Pcurgation
- Katu Dipana – Consuming herbal medicines with pungent and bitter taste to improve the digestion
- Langhana – Fasting
- Vasti – Enemas
External Treatments for Amavata
- Abhyanga – Massage
- Dhara – Pouring the fermented medicated herbal liquids in a stream
- Upanaha – Poultices
Classic Formulations of Herbs
- Dashamula Kashayam – It’s a combination of 10 different herb roots prepared by mixing in the castor oil (eranda taila).
- Shunti Guda – Shuti is referred to as ginger and guda is jaggery in Ayurveda. This medicine is basically the mixture of both.
- Nagara Churna – It is the ginger (nagara) powder which is consumed with kanji which is a fermented herbal drink.
- Eranda Beeja – It is a sweetened milk preparation which is extracted from the purified seeds of castor oil (eranda beeja).
- Shuntyadi Kwatha – It is a combination medication prepared from ginger and tribulus terrestris.
- Panchakola Churna – It is a powder formed by the mixture of terminalia bellirica (bibhitaki), terminalia chebula (haritaki), ginger (shunt) and emblica officinalis (amalaki).
- Shunti Guduchi Kwatha – It is a combination of two herbs, namely, tinospora cordifolia (guduchi) and ginger (shunti).
- Shatyadi Kwatha – It is a medicine formulated by the combination of some of the very effective herbs like ginger (shunti), acorus calamus (vacha), hedychium spicatium (shati), tinospora cordifolia (guduchi), aconitum heterophyllum (ativisha) and cedrus deodara (devadaru).
- Bhallatakadi Churna – It is a powdered medicines which is extracted from operculina turpethum (trivrit), ginger (shunti), long pepper (pippali), terminalia chebula (haritaki) and rock salt (saindhava lavana).
You have to keep a check on your weight and obesity can cause more complications in your condition so always ensure that you are not consuming too much fat-rich diet. Rheumatoid arthritis natural treatment India at Parijatak offers a streamlined course of treatment with the best Rheumatoid arthritis doctor in nagpur India composed of various tested herbal formulations. In addition, some therapies and procedures help cure what causes arthritis and our best arthritis doctor in nagpur help you lead a pain-free life.