Psoriatic arthritis treatment Nagpur usually affects people having a psoriatic or develops as a complication of psoriatic. It causes inflammation in & around the joints. Some people develop this arthritic symptom even before psoriasis. While some have not developed any skin problems.
Psoriasis is a condition in which red, scaly rash appears or elbows, knee, back buttocks & scalp. Psoriasis can affect at any age, both in male & female but this psoriatic arthritis affects female but this psoriatic arthritis affects more in adults. It is the chronic condition which causes inflammation & skin & joints.
– Pain & stiffness in & around the joints.
– pitting discoloration & thickening of nails
– Swollen fingers & toes
– Stiffness in back neck & buttock region
– Tenderness, pain & swelling over tendons
– Reduced range or motion
– Upanaha poultice
- Raktamokshana withdraws of impure blood from the affected side through venipuncture or leech. It helps in reduction in pain & swelling
- Virechana – purgation therapy it is done with sunthi Siddha eranda tail, virechana also reduces tenderness & inflammation of joints.
- Basti – done by medicated oil or decoction. Basti helps in expulsion of morbid vata, pitta doshas.
Psoriatic arthritis treatment Nagpur
(Treatment in Ayurveda)
We treat psoriatic arthritis on the basis of kushta & vatarakta chikitsa lines. Even in Samhita it shows that purvaroopa of kushta & vatarakta is smilar . In practice when psoriasis is not responding to kushta treatment then treatment of vatarakta gives tremendous results in kushta. Also in Samhita, it was explained that certain skin diseases are related to joint disorders.
- Lepa – External application of herbal pastes affected area.
- Snehan – Oil massage of pinda tail , amruta tail , is effective
- Sweden – In the form of panisheka or avaghana .
Types of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Symmetric Arthritis – Affects the same joints on both sides of the body.
- Asymmetric Arthritis – Can occur in any joint. Figures and toes can become enlarged and sausage like.
- Distal Interphalangeal Predominant (DIP)
Involves the joints of the fingers & toes closest to the nails. Changes in nail are common. Psoriatic arthritis can develop slowly with mild symptoms & can develop quickly & be serious. It this psoriatic arthritis does not treat at an early stage then it causes permanent damage to joint.