Primary Element: Fire and water
Qualities: Light, Intense, Penetrating, Pungent, Sharp and Acidic.
The science of Ayurveda is what defines our existence as a leading Ayurvedic clinic in Nagpur with a high rate of successful Ayurvedic remedies given to countless numbers of satisfied customers. Over the years, we have gain a lot of acclaim and recommendations for the best Ayurvedic services and dosha treatments including the pitta dosha treatment in Nagpur. Before learning the best treatment for Pitta dosha, let us get an insight into what is ‘Pitta’.
Pitta is one of the three basic constituents or life forces present in the human body. It is a liquid form of force with the energy of transformation that symbolizes the characteristics of its primary elements, fire and water. Like fire and water that permeates and flows respectively in all possible directions, Pitta Ayurveda type also impacts all the surrounding while governing intelligence, body temperature, understanding skills, emotional expression, the feeling of hunger, and food digestion.
Physical Characteristics of the Pitta Body Type
The typical characteristics of Pitta body type are:
- Medium built with well-defined musculature
- Medium-sized eyes
- Bleeding gums and yellowish teeth
- Bright and sensitive skin
- Blond or reddish hair
- Angular face
What are the types or Sub Doshas of Pitta?
The five important sub doshas of Kapha include:
- Alochaka Pitta: Govern’s functioning of the human eye and when in an imbalanced state, it leads to red eyes and poor vision.
- Bhrajaka Pitta: Governs human skin and leads to radiant and glowing skin while regulating all other skin related functions. When in an imbalanced state, it leads to skin problems like rashness, irritation, acne, pimples, and redness.
- Sadhaka Pitta: Governs the heart and regulates the development and evolvement of all human desires and drives. When in an imbalanced state, it leads to behavioural tendencies seeking workaholism and perfectionism.
- Pachaka Pitta: Governs digestive organs and smoothens all digestive functions. When in an imbalanced state, it leads to improper digestion, bloating, food cravings, and malnutrition.
- Ranjaka Pitta: Governs circulation of blood within the body. When in an imbalanced state, it leads to improper circulation and even the formation of toxins in the blood.
What Does Pitta Governs?
When the human body has a pure balance of Pittta force, it governs:
- Inner peace
- Satisfaction and happiness
- Strong intellect
- Glowing skin
- Perfection in all aspects
- Strong digestive functions
What Does Pitta Do When Out of Balance?
When the pitta dosha within the body becomes imbalanced, it leads to pitta dosha symptoms like:
- Skin disorders
- High body temperature
- Skin discoloration and irritation
- Improper digestion
- Piles and ulcers
- Digestive disorders
- Excessive hunger and thirst
How to Balance Pitta Dosha
Pitta goes out of balance, it is important to restore its lost balance to ensure the perfect functioning of the body systems. Here are some of the best measures to balance pitta dosha:
- Moderate exercises like jogging, dancing, and cycling that lead to little bit of exertion
- Extreme consumption of food should be avoided
- Stay more in a cool and well-ventilated environment
- Reduce the consumption of pungent, oily, warm, and salty foods
- Abhyanga massage with a cooling oil
- oil massages are also beneficial
- Osho meditation and other forms of breathing exercises also work wonders