- Drinking a cup of fenugreek seed tea each morning, noon, and night good in tinnitus
- Intake of cow’s ghee with food
- Medicated milk (ksheerpaka) intake Prepare a tea made from equal amount of comfrey, cinnamon and chamomile. Steep up to 1 teaspoon of this mixture per cup, and drink 2 or 3 times a day is advisiable.
- Eat fresh and warm food
- Daily Application of oil to scalp
- Use oil massage using sesame oil or Mahanarayan Tailam for about 20 minutes to whole body before the bath and bed time.
- Retention of oil in oral cavity
- To keep the mind cool by meditation
- Yoga like sarvangasana,padmasana helps in this condition
- Pranayam and dirghshwasan helps in increased supply of pranavayu in to the body.
- Avoid intake of vatakar ahar-i.e dry food,overnight food items
- Avoid kashaya-tikta ahar sevan (Astigent and sour food)
- Avoid heavy,oily and spicy food
- Avoid loud talking and hearing
- Avoid night awakening
Do not travel or walk in an extreme cold climate.
- Do not take bath of cold water frequently
- Do not stop natural urges when body wants to eliminate the wastes.
- Avoid stress and tension.
– Avoid excess television
- n watching excess use of computers, or sleeping near an electrical outlet should be avoided.
- Avoid too much exposure to loud noises, music, speakers.