Partharishtam (Bhaishjya ratnavali)
- Barkod Terminaliaarjuna (Arjuna)-4.8kg
- Vitis vinifera (Draksha)-2.4kg
- Flower of madhuca longifolia (Madhuka)-60gm
- Woodfordia fruticosa(Dhataki pushpa)-960gm
The kashaya is prepared by adding first 3 ingredients and water.boiled and reduced to 12.288liters.Then add powder of rest of ingredients and kept in air ight container for fermntation for 1 month.After fermentation filter it.
- Recommended in all cardiac diseases, provides health and vigour and cures all diseases of lungs.
- It is used to treat chest injury.
- It is also used to treat hypertension.
- Used to treat anemia.
- 25 ml to 30 ml 3-4 times daily.