Visit Parijatak for 10 Natural Remedies For Acid Reflux in Nagpur
Acid reflux is a highly individual condition that takes many different forms and has many different causes, and a remedy that works wonders for one person does nothing for another, or might even make another person feel worse.
- Drink a glass of milk: Even though opinions differ, on whether it should be whole or skim milk, this is an accepted and often recommended measure as best acid reflux remedy.
- Drink water: The water will dilute the stomach acid and wash down anything that might be planning on defying gravity, so a big glass of water after your meal might do the trick.
- Almonds: some people have hailed a few almonds, taken in the morning and/or after meals, chewed very well, as the new miracle treatment for acid reflux.
- Chamomile or fennel tea: The soothing effects of chamomile or fennel tea are also known to be one of the best herbs for acid reflux. The tea should best be sipped, not gulped, and should be of a moderate temperature, not too hot or cold.
- Apple: Eating an apple after a meal has also been found to alleviate acid reflux. Choose organic apples and chew well.
- Ginger: Chew a piece when you’re feeling the acid reflux kick in. You can also put a piece of candied ginger in your tea and let it sit for a bit before drinking it if you don’t like eating candied ginger.
- Apple cider vinegar: Swallow two to three tablespoons undiluted for an acute attack, or dissolve the same amount in warm water to drink to prevent acid reflux from reoccurrence.
- Papaya enzyme: Available in the form of papaya enzyme pills, this enzyme has proved to be one of the best remedies for acidity
- Aloe-Vera: Despite its consistency that takes some getting used to, aloe juice also is some acid reflux patients’ favourite remedy.
What can I take for acid reflux is a tough question to ask for complete relief because each person structure and formation is different and not all medicines suit everyone? For a better understanding of your symptoms and a better course of treatment, get connected to Parijatak, the best severe acid reflux centre in Nagpur.