Mridwikarishtam (Sharngadhara samhitha)
- Dalbergia emarginata (Kakkola)
- Vitis vinifera(Draksha)
- Syzygium aromaticum (Lvanga)
- Myristica fragrans (Jathiphala)
- Plumbago zeylanica (Rakthachitraka)
- Piper nigrum (Maricha)
- Elettaria cardamomum tamala (Pathra)
- Mesua ferrea (Nagakesara), etc.
Ref. Text book
Sarangadharasamhita, Madhyamakhandam, Adhyayam 10
- Cures sprue syndrome, piles, obstruction of stool and air, ascites, worm trouble, skin diseases, different types of wounds, complaints related to eyes/throat and head, anaemia coupled with jaundice etc.
25 ml. 3-4 times daily or as per physician’s advice