How Liver cirrhosis ayurvedic treatment Nagpur can Help?
Cirrhosis is an advanced stage of hepatic fibrosis which is caused by many forms of liver disorders, such as hepatitis and chronic alcoholism. In this condition, permanent damage to liver may occur if treatment is not done. Liver cirrhosis is many a times compared with Kumbhakaamla described in Ayurveda, a disease that generally occurs as a complication of liver conditions.
In this condition liver gets nodular atrophic and attains a coarse echo texture. Its size becomes reduced due to which liver is unable to function normally. Ayurvedic Medicine for Liver Cirrhosis can help without giving any negative sideeffect.
Functions of Liver
- It helps in metabolism.
- It controls infections.
- It removes bacteria and toxins from the blood.
- It processes the breakdown of nutrients, hormones, and drugs in the process of digestion.
- It makes proteins that regulate blood clotting.
- It produces bile to help absorb fats including cholesterol and fat-soluble
The following causes of cirrhosis have been enlisted here:
- Hepatitis B and C
- Fatty liver disease
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Diseases that damage or destroy bile ducts like biliary atresia
- Inherited diseases – Cystic fibrosis, Wilson disease, galactosemia etc.
- Effect of drug reactions, prolonged exposure to toxic chemicals
- Parasitic infections
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea, vomiting
- Sudden weight loss or gain
- Yellowish colour of skin or the whites of eyes (as in jaundice)
- Itching all over skin
- Oedema or swelling of ankles, legs, and abdomen (often an early sign)
- Abdominal pain and bloating
- Spiderlike blood vessels on the skin
- Yellowish coloured urine
- Blood in the stool
Liver Cirrhosis Natural Treatment
Kumbha Kamala is the classical description of cirrhosis of liver in Ayurveda.
“|| Kaalantarath khareebhutah kruchrasyaat khumba kamala ||”
When kamala or jaundice or hepatitis is left untreated it will cause the disease called Kumbhkamala. It produces dryness or roughness in liver (kharathva or rookshatva). Treatment includes:
- Shodana chikitsa done with panchkarma therapies
- Shamana chikitsa performed using Ayurvedic medicines
- Rasayana chikitsa
Herbal Medicine for Cirrhosis of Liver
Herbal medicines recommended for cirrhosis are:
- Dadimadya ghruta
- Katukadya ghrut
- Pathy ghruta
- Arogyavardhini vati,
- Triphala churna
- Katuki churna
- Kalamegha churna
- Drakshadi kashayam
- Guluchyadi kashayam
- Mixture of Guduchi,Yashtimadhu and Amalaki churna
Ayurveda for Liver Cirrhosis at Parijatak Ayurveda
Liver cirrhosis can be treated properly with Ayurvedic medication. You must follow the instructions strictly as given by the healthcare experts. At Parijatak Ayurveda, the experts are well aware of its consequences and thus take good care in giving the medicines. Best liver cirrhosis medicine is available here without much delay and unnecessary hassles. With Ayurvedic formulations and therapeutic processes available at Parijatak Ayurveda, the clinic has become one of the centres of Liver cirrhosis ayurvedic treatment Nagpur. Call the experts to discuss about your health and get the most effective remedies for cirrhosis here