Gynaecology is a branch of science that deals with all sorts of women health disorders that caters to the dysfunctioning of the female reproductive organs including the vagina, uterus, and ovaries. This also includes the disorders associated with the breast. Some of the most common types of gynaecological disorders are:
- Menstruation Issues
- Pelvic pain
- Vaginal discomfort
- Uterine infection
- Lower Back Pain
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Uterine Fibroids vaginal discharge
- Uterus cancer
- Breast lumps
- Breast cancer
Synchronizing Gynaecology and Ayurveda
Whatever be the gynaecological disorder, Ayurveda has an answer to all. Be it the best of Ayurvedic treatment gynaecology for a long term treatment plan or a mere therapy session for a day or two, in all ways the science of healing rejoices a win-win situation to cure all sorts of health concerns and problems women are facing in their day-to-day lives. The biggest advantage of Ayurveda for gynaecology is the balancing of the doshas that govern the body to restore the lost balance of the ‘Shukra’ or reproductive elements of the female body.
Moreover, the other advantages that Ayurveda provides as a cure for all gynaecological disorders are balancing the hormonal changes that are ought to occur when females start with their menstruation cycle at the beginning or peak of stepping into their teenage. Starting from here, the real cause of various diseases and disorders come into picture in the life of a female. when talking about the best gynaecology treatment, many herbs work to balance the hormones, supports toning of the uterus serves as a nourishment to the skin and eventually proves to be a magic for creating a perfect harmony within the body a female. Some of the known herbs are:
- Black Pepper
Many therapeutic measures are also prescribed in Ayurveda as a perfect cure for gynaecological disorders. Some of the highly prescribed therapies are:
- Langhans: The therapy works to produce lightness in the body (producing lightness in the body)
- Rasayana: This works as a therapy that caters to preventing and promoting health.
- Samsodhana: This works as a mode of purification through complete removal of impurities
- Ahara: This is the dietary changes that are put to practice following the Ayurvedic course of treatment
- Achara: This is a procedure that caters to changing the behavior of an individual by helping the patients change the dietary and lifestyle habits
- Vamana: The therapy that induces the act of vomiting to remove toxins from the body
- Virechana: The therapy that cleanses the excessive pitta dosha
- Uttaravasti: A therapy that works wonder for bladder infection
- Nasya: The therapy works through the nasal route for creating harmony within
- Panchakarma: A popular massage therapy for detoxification and purification
To conclude, even the best gynaecologist doctor in Nagpur or any other city of India, none can deny the importance of Ayurveda in the treatment of such women related disorders. The only disadvantage here is that the process is slow but the results are 100%. Parijatak is one such Ayurveda gynaecologist hospitals in Nagpur that bring to you the best cure through medicines, herbs, therapeutic measures, and massage therapies. The expert and experienced team here put into concern every stage and symptom to understand the body response and to justify the course of Ayurvedic treatment.
The primary reason for all gynaecological disorders is hormonal changes within a female body. We at Parijatak, a leading Ayurvedic center in Nagpur, strive to provide a satisfactory course of Ayurvedic treatment for gynaecological problems of all women struggling to fight the symptoms hampering their daily biological, physical, and emotional functioning.