Consult parijatak for best joint pain treatment and knee pain treatment in Ayurveda
Ayurvedic Tips for Knee Care Treatment
Knee Care Treatment through Ayurveda
Ayurveda Best Defines the Remedy for Knee Pain
Knee pain is one of the most common problems experienced by people all across the globe. However, the severity of pain is mainly defined by the cause of knee pain that varies from person to person. The extent to which a person can bear the pain also becomes a contributing factor in the degree to which a person can experience the pain of the joint depending on various factors including:
- Biological Aspect
- Environmental Conditions
- Physical Status
Know the Causes of Knee Pain
Based on various environmental conditions and health conditions of a person, the causes of knee pain are variable. The key causes of knee pain include
- Degeneration of joints
- Inflammation of Joint
- Knee Injury
- Dislocation of the kneecap
Know the Symptoms of Knee Pain
Knee pain is accompanied by various symptoms that all together contribute to extent of pain and discomfort caused. Here are some of the most common symptoms of knee pain:
- Joint stiffness
- Difficulty walking and stretching
- Cracking noise on movement of the affected knee
- Tender skin over the joint
- Redness over the knee area
- Swelling around the joint
Know about the Knee Pain Treatment in Ayurveda
Ayurveda is all about natural techniques and herbal remedies. Some of the herbal tips that work as a magical remedy to cure knee pain include:
- Ashwagandha: The herbal plant has special therapeutic properties that work to reduce joint paint.
- Banyan: A topical application of banyan tree sap is known to be the most effective joint pain treatment.
- Garlic: The medical plant has proven benefits to resolve various health issues. Also works the best to reduce knee pain.
- Ginger: The herbal plant has the best healing power that works well with its excellent anti-inflammatory properties to act as a perfect cure to alleviate pain of the joints.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric consumed with water and honey on a daily basis makes it an excellent remedy for knee pain.
Moreover, some Ayurvedic measures or procedures work wonders to relieve the pain and provide high level of comfort. These procedures include:
- Hot & Cold Compress: This is an excellent Ayurvedic treatment for joint pain with alternate hot and cold compression. The heat compression works to reduce pain and the cold compression reduces the inflammation of the joint.
- Abhyangam : The full body massage technique using medicated herbal oil is one way to increase blood circulation within the body and in turn pacify vata. This further works to lubricate the joints and empowers easy movement of the knee.
- Kizhi : The procedure using various herbs, sand, and rice tied all together in muslin cloth works to reduce pain and reduce inflammation of the joints.
- Upnaham: The therapy using herbal paste applied on the affected knee area works to initiate healing, strengthen muscles, and improves blood circulation. Thin in turn reduces pain and inflammation at the applied area.
To conclude, Ayurveda is the best and safest way to alleviate knee pain and reduce inflammation while strengthening muscles, improving blood circulation, and increasing mobility of the affected knee.