Today, many couples opt for IUI or IVF with the increasing number of male and female infertility. At Parijatak Ayurveda, we treat infertility using traditional methods such as Ayurveda therapies Panchakarma, Rasayana, and Vajikarana. Many cases of IVF and IUI that failed found fruitful results after having undergone these Ayurvedic treatments at Parijatak Ayurveda for infertility problems.
Lets us brief you about Infertility and it’s a treatment at Parijatak Ayurveda
What is Infertility?
Most people at some point in their lifetime will have a strong desire to conceive a child. To help a person or couple know when it’s time to seek help, knowing what defines normal fertility is essential. Most couples (about 85%) will get pregnant within one year of trying, with the greatest likelihood of birth occurring in the previous months. In the second year, only a further 7% of couples will conceive. Infertility has, therefore, come to be defined as the inability to conceive within 12 months.
Thousands of couples across India have been able to successfully feel the joy of becoming parents with the aid of the best Ayurvedic infertility treatment in Nagpur.
What Causes Infertility?
Possible causes of infertility are many in women and men. Seeing an Ayurvedic doctor in Parajatak Ayurveda who specializes in infertility and best Ayurveda doctors for Infertility can help you figure out what causes the problems with your fertility and find the best treatments for you. There is sometimes no known reason for infertility that’s called unexplained infertility. Unexplained infertility can be truly frustrating, but usually, there are treatment options that you can try.
Causes of Infertility in Women:
- Undiagnosed gonorrhea, or chlamydia.
- Not ovulating (does not release eggs from ovaries).
- Fallopian tubes are blocked to prevent sperm from getting to your egg.
- Poor egg quality.
- Its uterine shape makes it difficult for a fertilized egg to implant.
- Uterine fibroids.
Surveys have shown that about 25 percent of female infertility is the result of abnormal female ovulation. However, Parijatak Ayurveda in Nagpur is the best Ayurveda Hospital for infertility treatment that has shown incredibly promising results in the treatment of this condition through Ayurveda.
Cause of Infertility in Men:
- Untreated gonorrhea, or chlamydia.
- Lower testosterone count (not getting enough semen).
- Poor motility of sperms (when sperm does not swim well enough to enter an egg).
- Sperm is not formed properly.
- Semen that’s too dense to pass around comfortably in it.
- No sperm in the semen.
Having too much or too little of a few of the hormones that allow your body to make sperm also can lead to infertility-related problems with the sperm.
Infertility can also be due to an ejaculation problem. When the tubes inside your penis or testicles are blocked, you could be having a tough time ejaculating, or when you have an orgasm nothing will come out. Ejaculation will often bring semen back into your bladder from your prostate, instead of out of your penis.
What might increase my risk of infertility?
There are some factors in health and lifestyle which can increase your chances of having problems with fertility. Including:
- Older than 35 (Female).
- Being overweight or underweight.
- Chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- High concentrations of environmental toxins, such as lead or pesticides.
- Too much food or alcohol.
- Smoking Cigarette.
- Not having a chlamydia/gonorrhea test recommended.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease history (PID).
- Scrotum and Test injury.
- overheated testicles (from wearing clothing that’s too tight, or swimming or bathing in hot water regularly).
- Has an undescended testis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility at Parijatak Ayurveda:
Ayurveda as a science of healing improves overall wellbeing through and regulating body, mind, and heart coordination by the body’s healing mechanism. It also works towards improving the quality of life and helps the body battle all diseases without the need for international medicines. Nevertheless, at the same time, other herbal medicines and home remedies work to help the healing process. There are plenty of treatments and herbal remedies for infertility issues when it comes to Ayurvedic care for infertility.
Below are some of the safest cures of Infertility at Parijatak Ayurveda:
- Swedanam: The procedure helps to wash toxins out of the body.
- Vamanam: It is a cycle of detoxification followed by vomiting.
- Shirodhara: This therapy works towards creating a perfect hormone synergy within the body.
- Virechana: This purging cycle is useful in strengthening vata dosha and in effect in correcting impotence.
- Vasti: It is a medicated enema technique that is administered via the urethral route to improve the condition.
Some Remedies are:
- Cumin: Cumin helps to cleanse the uterus and works in men to cleanse the genitourinary tract.
- Turmeric: this is the best natural treatment for almost all health problems and works best for impotence by helping to enhance the relationship and networking between various hormones and reproductive tissues.
- Asparagus: This herb has qualities enhancing testosterone which improves men’s fertility potential.
- Almonds: The normal tendency of almonds is to boost the Shukra dhatu and this in effect acts to correct impotence.
- Quinoa: This serves to improve the estrogenic function and contributes to a balanced ovum.
- and Many more