Get Connected to Parijatak for Hematuria Treatment Ayurveda Nagpur
The presence of blood in urine is known as Haematuria in the medical terms and Adhoga Rakta Pitta in the books of ayurveda. And you get best Hematuria Treatment Ayurveda Nagpur The blood sometimes accompanies the urine, while in some severe cases only the blood comes out in the form of urine.
Though seeing blood in urine generally makes one feel panic, it is important to know that the amount of blood does not implies the seriousness of the disease that you might be having. In fact, in some cases the patient does not even get blood in urine. The condition is diagnosed while general diagnosis.
You might witness blood in urine sometimes because of the leakage of blood cells in the urine from the kidneys or from the other parts of the urinary tract that include bladder, ureters and urethra.
Some other contributing factors lead to the presence of blood in the urine include:
- Infection in one or both the kidneys
- Presence of stones in one or both the kidneys
- Infection in the urinary tract
- Presence of stones in bladder
- Injury in one of the kidneys
- Cancer in kidney, prostate or bladder
- Vigorous or forceful physical exercise sessions
- Side effects of some other medications
What are the herbal Remedies & precautions to treat haematuria
There are several Medicine for Hematuria along with various lifestyle and dietary changes that work to cure and prevent this renal condition. Some of them are listed below:
- Eating more of the fruits like papaya, tomato, raspberry, kiwi, banana, melon, lemon, orange and guava can be really helpful.
- Have a glass of fresh amla juice at least once a day regularly as it acts as a cleansing agent for the body.
- Having a glass of sugarcane juice and a glass of white guard juice can also be very beneficial.
- Drinking a glass of pomegranate juice three times a day regularly helps in treating the condition effectively.
- Increase your water intake. It is a must to consume at least 6 to 8 glasses of water every day.
- It is very important that the urge to urinate is never suppressed under any circumstances.
- Quit the consumption of coffee and alcohol completely.
- Include roasted green grams, mango, cardamom, cow milk, shali variety of rice, cucumber and isabgol in your regular diet.
- Consuming 2-3 fresh raw garlic in a day either with water or honey can be really effective in getting rid of the micro-organisms causing cystitis.
- 6 teaspoons of chandanasva in a day consumed with the equal amount of plain water is really effective in preventing the bleeding from the urinary tract.
Parijatak is a wellness and Ayurvedic center based at Nagpur and offers the best cure Hematuria Treatment Ayurveda Nagpur and preventive measures for various health conditions including Blood in urine treatment India. Trust us and take a step towards us.