Studies conducted from the year 2015 it is estimated that 1.6 million people die due to diabetes. At the same time, 2.2 million people die due to high blood sugar levels. Type 2 diabetes is a chronic ailment that is considered incurable by the allopathic system of medicine. However, Ayurveda has a cure for diabetes. This is the reason that the best diabetes treatment in Nagpur or elsewhere should be Ayurvedic.
Here you need to bear in mind that even ayurvedic medicines alone cannot cure diabetes. This is because you need to also make changes to your lifestyle and diet. It is advised to indulge in moderate exercise like brisk walking, cycling swimming, etc. At the same time, it is advisable to eat a diet that is high on whole grains, vegetables, etc. which have a beneficial effect on diabetes.
At the same time, you should avoid refined foods like white flour sugar and other types of processed foods. These foods should not just be avoided by diabetics but should be avoided by all people in general.
Let us know what diabetes
Diabetes is a condition in which either less insulin is produced by the pancreas, or when the body develops a tendency of not being able to use the insulin produced by the pancreas. In both these conditions, the level of sugar in the blood rises and this condition is known as hyperglycemia.
Chronically high levels of sugar in the blood if not controlled can cause problems for the functioning of the heart, nervous system, eyes, kidneys, and blood vessels. This is the reason that the sugar level in the blood should be controlled.
Let us look at the symptoms of diabetes so that you can recognize the ailment before it is too late.
- Sudden and fast weight loss
- Skin infections
- Blurry vision
- Excessive hunger and thirst
- Extreme fatigue
- Wounds take a lot of time to heal
- Frequent urination
Let us look at some ayurvedic medicines that can be used for the diabetes treatment in Nagpur or elsewhere. Of course, these medicines are not comprehensive in nature and you need to take the proper consultation of an ayurvedic doctor if you want to cure your ailment completely. However, the herbal medicines mentioned below are useful to keep the blood sugar level under proper control. Doctors providing ayurvedic treatment for diabetes in Nagpur suggest that these three herbal medicines are beneficial for diabetes.
- Triphala – is a mixture of amla, haritaki, and bibhitika herbs and it prevents the disease if it has not yet manifested and it will also keep the blood sugar levels in control if you are already suffering from it.
- Amla – This wonder herb is used in the treatment of many ailments because it is a powerhouse of nutrients especially vitamin C. Amla particularly has chromium which enhances the proper metabolism of carbohydrates. Chromium also enables the body to respond to insulin which also keeps the blood sugar level under control.
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek helps lower the levels of blood sugar and cholesterol in the human body. This is because the seeds are rich in fiber and chemicals that collaboratively work to slow down the process of breaking down carbohydrates and sugar.
You can consider these as home remedies, but as mentioned above you should take the guidance of a qualified ayurvedic doctor if you want to get rid of the ailment completely.
Ayurvedic treatment and therapies are the best measures to prevent and cure diabetes. There are many herbs and medicines that are formulated exclusively for the treatment of this deadly disease that if not treated timely can lead to various associated health disorders like stroke, cardiac arrest, and dysfunctioning of the nervous system.