Learn the Causes, Symptoms and Natural Treatment for Gout
Gout is a type of arthritis that causes sudden inflammation and pain in just one joint, in the beginning, is known as gout. It starts by affecting the toe and later spreads out to ankles, joints of feet and hands, knees, elbows and wrists.
Know the Causes of Gout
Gout is caused by the deposition of the uric acid crystal inside the body. Get the Best Ayurvedic Cure of Gout the food that we consume as well as our body contains a chemical known as purines that produce uric acid. In the regular functioning of the body system, the uric acid either gets dissolved along with other chemicals in the body or gets discard out of the body through urine.
However in some cases when the body starts producing too much uric acid which it is not able to excrete out, it starts depositing in different parts of the body. When these crystals start accumulating in the joins and adjoining tissues, it causes severe pain and swelling.
Know the Symptoms of Gout
Gout can cause the following signs and symptoms:
- Joint Pain
- Redness in the small joints of the body
- Inflammation or burning sensation in joints
- Change in the color of the skin’
- Piercing pain
- Warm feeling in the joints
In the books of Ayurveda, gout is known as ‘vatarakt’. It can be treated with simple changes in the diet and lifestyle. If you are suffering from the same condition, arthritis pain relief is offered by various herbal formulation and natural foods. Some of the most common measures taken into consideration are:
- Green Leafy Vegetables: The traditional leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, chard, collard, and arugula are recommended for regular consumption. You can also try consuming goosefoot, black nightshade, Malabar spinach and small water clover, sizzled with a pinch of black salt and pure ghee.
- Castor Oil: Just mix a tablespoon of castor oil in the beverages that you consume daily and it would do wonders. It could be anything – a glass of juice, coffee, tea or milk. However, you have to be mindful of the fact that consumption of castor oil might result in loose stool.
- Fruits: Eating fruits are good for health anyway but there are certain fruits that would help you treat the condition of gout. These include pears, grapes, large raisins, prunes, cherries, currants, and cranberries.
- Pulses and Legumes: Lentils are readily available in the market and are very useful in treating the symptoms of gout. Legumes and pulses like Bengal gram, green gram, and pigeon gram are also recommended to be consumed at least once a day. In fact, you can also consider eating moth beans prepared with pure ghee occasionally if it suits your taste.
- Grains: Instead of consuming the regular grains, switching to the consumption of red rice, short grain rice, old barley and puffed rice is recommended. You can find these easily in the specialty stores and they are easy to digest.
If you are suffering from the discomfort and pain of gout, come to Parijatak for the best treatment for arthritis that works on customized courses of herbal formulations, ayurvedic therapies, natural procedures and ayurvedic medicine for arthritis.