Parijatak offers the Most Effective Backache Treatment Nagpur
Back pain might not be counted as one of the lethal diseases, but it is certainly one of the frequently found issues these days, especially among the groups of people those are involved with a stressful desk job. It can affect people of any groups. However, it is mostly found among people at an age group of 40-50.
Types of Back Pain
Back pain can be categorized by its span.
- If it is an acute back pain, it may last for about three months of period.
- Subacute pains last about 2-3 months.
- However, if it is chronic pain, then the duration might be more than three months.
- Back pains can also be categorized by the tissues involved
- Back pains can occur due to the soft tissues like ligaments.
- Association of the nervous tissues is primarily related to the spinal back pains.
- Sometimes back pain might be occurring due to the cancerous cells/tissues as well.
Causes of Back Pain
There are many factors or the causes those can be associated with the back pains. Some of the common causes of back pain are:
- Muscle strains
- Flawed or dismantled joints
- Diseases associated with the Spinal discs
- Lifting heavy weights
- Patients with osteoporosis or arthritis
- Staying in an unconventional position for a longer time
- Awkward positions of sleeping
- If there is a tumor in your spinal region
- Stretching excessively beyond your potential
- Sitting at a particular position for a longer time
Symptoms of Back Pain
The symptoms of back pain are as follows:
- Unexpected pains at the lower body parts
- An accident in recent past leading towards the pain at the back regions
- Swelling at the back regions
- Unexpected weight loss
- Sometimes the patients suffer from unexpected fever
- Pains at the knee regions
- Lack of sensitivity in the lower back regions
- Some people might also feel it difficult while urinating
Natural Treatment of Back Pain
Some of the most common home remedies and natural cure for back pain are as follows:
- Acupuncture techniques have been signed against the back pains.
- Finger stress is one of the finest techniques through which pressure is put at the stimulating zones to make the nerves go proactive.
- Cardiac exercises
- Perfect posture
- Ice therapy
- Wear low heels
- Basil leaves
- Poppy seeds
- Massaging with herbal oil
- Massage with a mixture of garlic and coconut oil
- Few drops of eucalyptus oil to bathing water
- The mixture of camphor and coconut oil
- Use a cushion for support
- Cold compress
- Chamomile tea
- Ginger root
- One or two glass of milk daily for increased calcium content in the body
Cost of Back Pain Treatment in India
Back pain therapeutics is extremely pocket-friendly in India. Starting from the surgeries to the natural therapeutics, costs here are about one-fourth of that in foreign nations. The best possible treatment plan is a natural way through a combination of herbal and Ayurvedic medicines and therapies.
Parijatak based in Nagpur is a wellness centre that offers the best lower back pain remedy in Ayurveda. The centre offers the back pain treatment in Nagpur with a view to eradicate the causes and provide a stress-free and pain-free life.