Infertility means a that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. Infertility is of two types Primary infertility, Secondary infertility.
- Primary Infertility – Inability to give birth.
- Secondary Infertility – Inability to conceive or give birth there was previous pregnancy.
Causes Of Infertility –
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Problems with ovulation
- Fallopian tube blocks
- Problems of Uterus and Cervire
- Thyroid Problems
- Excess weight
- Alcohol or drug addiction
Factors essential for pregnancy
- Proper ovulation
- Good amount of Sperma
- Regular intercourse during the fertile period.
- Open Fallopian tubes and the normal uterus.
Actual Process behind pregnancy
- One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube
- Sperm swims up the cervix through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach egg for fertilization.
- Fertilization egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus
Test Advice For Check Up
- Hormonal Assay, (FSH,LH,TSH,Prolactin,AMH)
- Urine (R)
- Semen Analysis
- Torch test
- APL, ACL
- Chromosomal Analysis of husbands and wife.
- Blood Sugar Level
- SR. Insulin
- USG Pelvis
- CT Scan pelvis
- MRI of pelvis
Ayurvedic Treatment For Women Infertility
Ayurveda Explained health and well being during conception and beyond. Also, does Ayurveda explain how to increase infertility with diet, behavior and herbal supplements but it also focuses on how to treat truly healthy children.
According to Ayurveda when reproductive tissue or shukradhatu both in male and female becomes unnourished then it will cause infertility. This can be caused due to improper digestion and toxic materials present in the body. Also, other causes are anxiety, insomnia, depression etc.By our treatment, we focused on the nourishment of shukradhatu, removal of toxins and proper and healthy metabolism of food.
Ayurvedic Treatment Carried Out For Infertility
- Snehan– Done with medicated oil provide nourishment to body and nerve cells.
- Swedan– Done with medicated decotion helps to flush toxins of body.
- Vaman– Done with medicated decotion of madanphala and yashtimadhu. Helps in removal of toxiens from body. Also helps in weight managemnt. Helps in pacification of kapha and pitta doshas.
- Virechan and raktamoksha– Act on pitta doshas. Pitta and rakta are associated to each other and raj dhatu expressed in a way of blood through menstrual cycle hence it helps in prakrut rajstrava and rajadoshas ulteration.
- Basti– According to charak yoni that is garbhashaya gata rogas are happens due to vata parkopa. And basti is major treatment for pacification of vata dosha.
- Uttarbasti– Helps in fallopian tube block and garbhashay shuddhikaran.
Herbal Medicines Suggested
- Shatavari churna,
- Ashwagandha churna,
- Dashmul Ghan,
- Chandraprabha vati,
- Vrushya vati,