DWIRUTHARA CHOORNAM (ASHTAMGA SAMGRAHA)
- Ferula Asafoetida (Hingu),
- Acorus Calamus (Vacha),
- Plumbago Zeylanica (Rakthachitraka),
- Saussurea Lappa (Kushta),
- Sodium Chloride Impura (Saindhava Lavana),
- Carum Roxburghianum (Ajamoda), etc.
- Advised in pains, stomach ailments, projection of stomach, cholera, piles, cardiac diseases, digestive tract/abdominal disorders,rheumatic disorders in the upper part of body etc.
- For internal use.
- 5 to 10 gms. Mixed in hot water or boiled butter milk or as per Physician advice.