- cedrus deodara (Devadaru)-2.4kg
- Adhatoda beddomei (Vasaka)-960gm
- Rubia cordifolia (Manjishta)-480gm
- Holarhenaantidy sentrica (Kutaja)-480gm
- Curcuma domestica (Rajani)-480gm
- Cocscinium fene stratum( Daruharidra)-480gm
- Baliospermum montanum(Danthi)-480gm
- Embelia ribes (Vidanga)-480gm
- Rubia cordifolia(Manjishtha)-48gm
- Valeriana wallichi-(Tagara)-48ogm
- Pluchea lanceolata(Rasna)-480gm
- Cyperus rotundus(Musta)-480gm
- Albizia lebbeck(Shireesh)-480gm
- Acacia catechu(Khadira)-480gm
- Terminalia arjuna(Arjuna)-480gm
- Trachyspermum ammi(Yavani)-480gm
- Santalum album(Chandana)-480gm
- Tinosporia cordifolia(Guduchi)-480gm
- Picrorrhiza kurro(Kutaki)-480gm
- Plumbago zeylanica(Chitraka)-480gm
All ingredients are added with 98.3 liters of water,boiled and reduced to 12.288 liters.Filtered this kashayam.Add fine powder of –
This mixture of herbal powder and liquid is kept closed in a container smeared with ghee n its inner side .Over a period of one month,the sugar in the honey undergoes fermentation and thus the final product is prepared.Filter it.
Ref. Text book
Bhaishajyaratnavali, Adhyayam 37
- Advised for the treatment of acute diabeties. Rheumatic complaints, sprue syndrome, piles, difficult urination, skin diseases etc.
- 25 to 30 ml. 1-3 times daily.
It is avoided during pregnancy
It can be taken during lactation under medical supervision.