Visit Parijatak for Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Ayurveda Nagpur
Chronic Kidney stones are the hard deposits made up of calcium oxalate, but can also be composed of many other compounds. Though they are commonly formed around the inner lining of the kidneys, these little sharp and crystalline stones can affect any part of your urinary tract.
They could be as small as single crystal of sugar and as huge as a golf ball, and the variation of their size makes them painful to pass out sometimes. Your doctor would prescribe you some medication to ensure that they can be passed out of the body easily and may even recommend some of the preventive measures to ensure that they do not reoccur as they usually do.
Ayurveda certainly has the risk free and natural methods to make all that happen.
The leading and most common reason for the formation of kidney stones is lack of water in the body. When the body does not get enough water to dilute the uric acid on regular basis, it makes the environment of urine acidic that results in the formation of kidney stones.
However, there are some medical conditions too which can increase the risk of having kidney stones. These include:
- Infection in the urinary tract
- Dent’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Renal tubular acidosis
- Medullary sponge kidney
Symptoms of Kidney Stone
A kidney stone mostly does not reveal any signs or symptoms unless it moves around within the kidney or gets passed onto the ureter (the tube which connects the bladder with the kidney). When it becomes evident, the individual may experiences all or some of the following chronic renal failure symptoms:
- Sharp unbearable pain in the lower back and side
- Radiating pain to groin and lower abdomen
- Pain and blood in urine
- Vomiting or nausea
- Decrease in the amount of urination being passed
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Fever and chills in case of the presence of infection
If detected in the early stages, the kidney stone can be passed out through the urine. However for that to happen before the stone grows in size, you can adopt some home remedies:
- Water – Drink lots and lots of water without a fail. This would help flush out all the unwanted minerals from the body and make it easier for the stone to move from kidney to the ureter.
- Lemon Juice and Olive Oil – Drink this mixture in its raw form first thing in the morning followed by a full glass of water, and then repeat the same in the evening when you have an empty or half empty stomach.
- Lady Finger (Vendakkai) – Being a rich source of magnesium and having anti-oxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties, bhindi prevents the crystallization of chemicals inside the body.
- Basil (Tulsai) – Have tulsi leaves a few times a day either in tea or with honey as this commonly available herb helps to maintain the balance of uric acid, fluid and mineral in the kidney.
- Coke and Asparagus – Drinking lots of coke regularly and supporting it up with the consumption of half a pound of steamed asparagus have been found to help dissolve stones really quickly.
Come to Parijatak for the best treatment of chronic kidney stones through the Ayurvedic herbs, medicines, and therapies.