Most Effective Ways to Overcome Cervical Disc Bulge Ayurvedic Treatment ‘s Problem
What are Herniated Discs?
Herniated discs can occur in any part of the spine, but they are most common in the neck (cervical) and lower back (lumbar) spine.The bones (vertebrae) that form the spine in your back are cushioned by round, flat discs. When these discs are healthy, they act as shock absorbers for the spine and keep the spine flexible. If they become damaged, they may bulge abnormally or break open (rupture), in what is called a herniated or slipped disc. The seven vertebrae between the head and the chest make up the cervical spine.
What Causes Cervical Disc Herniation?
A herniated disc usually is caused by wear and tear of the disc (also called disc degeneration). As we age, our discs lose some of the fluid that helps them stay flexible. A herniated disc also may result from injuries to the spine, which may cause tiny tears or cracks in the outer layer (annulus or capsule) of the disc. The jellylike material (nucleus) inside the disc may be forced out through the tears or cracks in the capsule, which causes the disc to bulge, break open (rupture), or break into fragments. Herniated discs are much more common in people who smoke.
What are the Symptoms of Cervical Disc Herniation?
Along with the arm pain, numbness and tingling can be present in the arm and into the fingertips. Muscle weakness may also be present due to a cervical herniated disc.
Brachial neuralgia is a radiating pain in the shoulders and upper arm caused by damage to a nerve in the neck. When it occurs in the left arm, it may be mistaken as a heart attack symptom, causing great concern to the patient. Immediate evaluation and treatment of the pain must be done.
It is important to be aware that some treatments may take the time to work, and the process of finding a solution can sometimes be lengthy.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Cervical Disc Bulge In Central India
Several Ayurvedic Medicines for Cervical Disc Bulge are available at the reputed Parijatak Ayurveda in Central India
- Ashtavargam Kashayam: It is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is based on Kerala Ayurveda practice. It is also known as Ashtavarga Kashayam, Ashtavarga kashaya etc. and used in the treatment of Vata diseases like joint diseases, bloating, arthritis, rheumatism etc. Along with right medication right food is recommended. Astavargam Kashayam contains Bala (Sida rotusa / Sida cordifolia), Sahachara (Strobilanthes ciliates), Eranda (Ricinus communis), Ginger, Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara),Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), and Garlic. The formulation must be taken 60 ml two times a day before food.
- Karpasasthyadi Thailam: This is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of paralysis, facial palsy, spondylosis and other neuro-muscular conditions caused due to Vata imbalance. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice. Karpasa asthi means cottonseed, which is the first ingredient of this oil. Besides this, the Tailam contains Bala (Sida cordifolia), Masha (Phaseolus radiatus), Kulattha (Dolichos biflorus), mixed with purified water. Also it contains Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Kushta (Saussurea lappa), Sarshapa (Brassica juncea), Ginger (Zingiber officinalis), Shatahva (Anethum sowa), Pippalimoola (Piper longum (root)), Chavya (Piper chaba), Shigru (Moringa oleifera), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum), and Ajaksheera (Goat milk). The recommended dosage is 10 drops with milk at night.
Besides these other Ayurvedic medicnes for Cervical Disc Bulge are:
- Nagaradi choornam- Effective in traumatic inflammatory swelling, bone, ligament and tendon injury. It contains several herbs and good for external application (lepam).
- Prabhanjana Vimardanam: This Ayurvedic oil is used for external application. The oil contains bala, shatavari, shigru, varuna, arka, Karanja, Aranda, koranta, vajigandha, Prasarini, bila, shyonaka, Gambhari, patala, Agnimantha, Oil of Sesamum indicum, ksheera, and curd. It is used to treat abscess due to vata- hernia, abdominal colic, facial palsy, and neuromuscular conditions arising due to vata imbalance and backache. It is important for healing sarvanga Vata (paraplegia). It is very effective if applied externally in pounding pain, pricking pain, numbness, and loss of strength. It controls rheumatism. For quick relief, use warm.
- Prasarinyadi Kashayam: It is an Ayurvedic medicine is used to treat joint pains and Vata diseases. It is an herbal decoction. It is also available in Kashayam tablet form. Based on Kerala Ayurveda Principle, the herbal decoction is prepared from 10 grams of each of Prasarini, Black gram, Bala, Garlic, Rasna, Ginger etc. The dosage of 50 ml once a day after food can be administered. Use of Nasayam with Karpasasthyadi Oil is recommended.
Cervical Disc Treatment Naturally
Cervical disc needs care and treatment on time, else it can become severe and make movements extremely difficult. Parijatak Ayurveda is one of the best centers of joint pain treatment in India which make painless treatment for herniated disc available to all. With Ayurvedic formulation and help of experienced Ayurveda professionals, a herniated disc can be cured. Get relief from slipped disc pain with Ayurvedic therapies. Consult the doctors at Parijatak and get the benefits of natural treatment.