How to get the Best treatment jaundice India
In Ayurveda jaundice is also called kamala rog that usually arises from pitta dosha. It is characterised by pale colour of skin and the whites of the eyes which turn yellowish. Get the best treatment jaundice India at Parijatak Ayurveda.
Causes of Jaundice :-
Jaundice is caused by:
- Heavy intake of oily, spicy, sour, salty, alkaline,
- Intake of very hot foods; alcohol; and sesame oil
- Pandu roga
- Vidahi Ahar sevan
- Excessive physical work
- Overindulgence in sexual activity
- Suppression of the natural urges
- Psychological factors like fear, anger, and stress
Pathogenesis of Jaundice
All the above-mentioned causes of jaundice lead to vitiation of pitta dosha. This aggravated pitta causes impairment of normal functioning of blood cells and the muscle tissues of the liver which leads to blockage in the channels of the liver. This aggravated Pitta (bile) is thrown back into the blood causing discoloration of the eyes and skin.
The following symptoms are seen in a person suffering from jaundice:
- Yellow tinge in eyes (Haridranetra)
- Yellowish discolouration of skin (Haridratwak)
- Nails become yellowish (Haridra nakhata)
- Face become yellowish (Haridra Anana)
- Faeces become red or yellow coloured (Rakta pitta shakrut)
- Bloody red or dark yellow coloured urine (Rakta pitta mutrata)
- Body resembles to Frog in rainy season (Bheka varnata)
- Disturbed perception of organs (Hata indriyaha)
- Burning sensation (Daha)
- Weakness (Dourbalya)
- Fatigue (Sadanam)
- Lack of appetite (Aruchi)
Jaundice Treatment in Ayurveda
- Snehana- Intake of medicated ghee like tiktak ghruta or mahatiktaka ghrut
- Vaman- Emesis treatment
- Mrudu virechana- Purgation by erand oil
Following are recommended as herbal medicine for jaundice:
- Haritaki kalka with gomutra
- Guduchi swaras with honey
- Triphala kwath
- Gomutra haritaki
- Darvyadi leha
- Punarnava mandur
Recommended Diet and Lifestyle for the Patient
- Avoid hot, spicy, oily, and heavy foods
- Eat a vegetarian diet.
- Avoid refined flour, polished rice (white rice), mustard oil, mustard seeds, asafoetida, peas, canned and preserved foods, cakes, pastries, chocolates, alcoholic beverages, and aerated drinks.
- Increase intake of whole-wheat flour, brown rice or parboiled rice, mangoes, bananas, tomatoes, spinach, potatoes, Indian gooseberries (amla), grapes, radishes, lemons, dried dates, raisins, almonds, and cardamom.
- Avoid heavy exercise.
- Do regular meditation.
- Take complete rest.
- Avoid working under the sun or near boilers.
- Decrease intake of coffee, tea and alcohol.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Jaundice Treatment
Jaundice is not incurable and one can get back his normal life with good medicines and following a strict diet. Jaundice disease treatment is also mentioned in Ayurveda. Effective Ayurvedic medicine for jaundice treatment is available at Parijatak Ayurveda. Experts here are the Best treatment jaundice India. Stay close to natural therapies with Parijatak. Get the best of nature for jaundice treatment here