Get the Best Oliguria Treatment India at Parijatak
A medical condition wherein the output of the urine within 24 hours is lesser than what it should be for a normal human as defined clinically (below 400 millilitres) is termed as oliguria. And you can have Best Oliguria Treatment India and Oliguria diagnosis Nagpur
Even if you are discharging some amount of urine within the period of 24 hours, you could still have oilugria. The complete absence of urine is actually termed as anuria. There are 3 types of Oliguria: pre-renal, renal and post renal.
Causes of Oliguria
From change in temperature of the body to presence of some serious underlying illness, there could be multiple reasons for the decreased output in urine. Some of the common causes of the condition include:
- Infection: Though it is a rare cause of oliguria, a severe infection can result in the body going in a state of complete shock which can affect the output of urine as it reduces the flow of blood in the organs to begin with. It is a medical emergency and it would require immediate medical attention.
- Dehydration: One of the most common causes of this condition, dehydration can be because of multiple reasons like fever, diarrhea or any other kind of illness in which you are unable to replace the fluids in your body with the same frequency in which they are going out.
- Urinary Tract Obstruction: A blockage or obstruction in the urinary tract will not allow the urine to leave the kidneys. The blockage could be in one or both of the kidneys and would result in the decrease in the output of urine. It can actually result in the surfacing of other symptoms like nausea, vomiting, body pains, fever and swelling.
Symptoms of Oliguria
The common symptom is, of course, not being able to pass the urine properly. Some of the other symptoms that accompany are:
- Rapid pulse
- High Fever
Home Remedies to Treat Oliguria
The natural home remedies are easy to use and have absolutely no side effects, which make them feasible to be tried without much of medical assistance. Here are some of the treatment options that have been in practice since decades and have actually proven to be effective:
- Keep your body hydrated all the time by drinking as much water as possible.
- Take a few Che Qian Zi plantain seeds, gentian root and chrysanthemum and boil them in plain water. Drink that mixture at least 2 times in a day to provide cooling effect inside your body which will promote the formation of urine. It also helps in reducing the prostate swelling which will allow the urine to pass out with ease.
- Keep the drinking water in a copper vessel overnight and consume it first thing in the morning next day.
- Mix powder of two raw cardamoms in a glass of milk and drink it every day to increase the flow of urine.
- While you are having your meals, consume a glass of buttermilk with crushed coriander in it side by side.
- Boil anemarrhena roots of leaves with plain water to prepare a tea and drink at least 2 cups of this hot mixture every day.
If you suffering from the symptoms Get Best Oliguria Treatment India Nagpur at Parijatak, an Ayurvedic and wellness center in Nagpur. The clinic not only offers a perfect Oliguria diagnosis Nagpur but also the best cure and treatment plan for this renal disease.