Visit Parijatak for Best Dysuria Ayurvedic Treatment India
Dysuria is commonly known as urinary tract infection or painful bladder syndrome. It causes pain, burning and itchy sensation in urinary tract while urinating. It can be explained as unease and painful discomfort in urination along with frequent call for urination. Not enough consumption of water, loss of water through sweating, concentration of urine or passing of acidic urine because of the disturbance in acidic formulation, that normally remains 6-8 pH (alkaline) results in inflammation and burning sensation in urinal passage that cause dysuria.
Causes of Dysuria :-
- When stone occurs in urinary track. It makes passing of urine painful
- Location and size of stone effect the sourness of dysuria
- Transmitted through contact of body fluid.
- Infection in genital area can leads to dysuria condition.
- Males are affected by enlargement in prostate gland which causes inflammation and pain in pelvic region.
- Uncomfortable urination with itchy and burning sensation and frequent urge of urination can be seen prostatitis.
- Injuries in urinary tract can make urination difficult.
- Can be caused by infection or disturbed balance of concentration of vaginal bacteria named lacto bacilli.
- This results in inflammation, irritation, itching, pain, burning sensation which leads to dysuria.
- Inflammation in urethra caused by bacterial infection which could have been sexually transmitted.
- Inflammation and swelling in urethra leads to painful urination.
Renal Calculi/Kidney Stone
- If infection happens in urinary tract that includes kidney, urethra, bladder, uretus, it makes urination difficult and hence result in dysuria.
- Inflammation in urinary bladder, sometimes result in presence of blood in urine and dysuria condition.
The most common symptoms include fever, vomiting, itchy genitals, awfully smelling urine, turbid urine, nausea, dehydration, abdominal pain, and menopausal changes.
Dysuria Natural Treatment
Some of the best Urinary tract infection treatment India include Some simple measures and lifestyle changes including:
- Consumption of plenty of water.
- Intake of vitamin C.
- Caffeine, alcohol, carbonated drinks, spicy food, oily food and sweets must be prohibited from diet and fiber rich content should be increased.
- In case of acidic concentration of urine alkaline, syrup can be taken to nullify the effect of acidic urine during urination.
- Healthy life style with proper hygiene maintenance can almost reduce the chances of catching infection. Therefore, personal hygiene should be taken proper care.
- Smoking slows down the process of healing.
- Cosmetic or bathing products with high chemical content must not be used in that region.
- Antibiotic helps in curing infection but shall be taken through proper prescription and in accordance with bacterial infection.
- Home remedies for dysuria Nagpur are also available
Parijatak as a renowned Dysuria cure Nagpur center offers various medications and therapies for a perfect Dysuria treatment Nagpur with an assurance of optimal physical health.