Connect with Parijatak for Best Brain Stem Glioma Treatment in India
Glioma is one of the psychological disorders characterized by the occurrence of tumor in the brain and the spinal cord. The tumor mainly starts to form in the glial cells that supports and surrounds the nerve cells while promoting optimal functioning. Depending on the type of glial cells involved in the formation, glioma is categorized into the following types:
There are various types of glioma depending:
- Astrocytomas: This is a type of brain cancer that originates in a specific type of glial cells known as astrocytes. These are star-shaped brain cells present in the cerebrum.
- Ependymomas: This is a type of brain cancer that originates from the ependyma present in the central nervous system.
- Oligodendrogliomas: This is a primary type of brain tumor that originates in a specific type of glial cell known as oligodendrocyte.
The possible causes of glioma are:
- Age is the major factor that increases the risk of brain tumor in association with various health disorders.
- Medical radiations like radiotherapy, chemotherapy and similar exposure lead to malignant gliomas.
- The previous history of cancers during childhood or adults with a medical history of leukaemia or non-Hodgkin lymphoma is at higher risk of developing the mental illness.
- Very few types of brain tumors have resulted from genetic conditions.
The signs and symptoms of glioma vary from person to person and tumor to tumor. However, the common symptoms include:
- A headache
- Impaired brain functioning
- Personality disorder
- Speech difficulties
- Vision problems
- Memory loss
- Urinary incontinence
To combat the causes and cure the symptoms, Ayurveda has defined top 5 ayurvedic remedies for glioma:
- Ashwagandha: This herb has excellent healing properties and plays an integral role in strengthening the immune system and improving the brain functioning. The herb has a revitalizing effect on all energies or dhatus present in the body and works to create a balance amongst all while improving the overall health. It also acts as an anti-tumorigenic and anti-inflammatory agent. Recent research and studies have proved that ashwagandha has proven results in being the best Ayurvedic medicine for mental illness.
- Curcumin: Curcumin is a perfect cure for brain cure as it helps break down the malignant and infectious cells present in the body. It also acts as a wonderful anti-oxidant and helps improve the immune functions.
- Indian White Cedar: This is also known as Bili Devdari and is popularly known for its therapeutic value. Studies and researches on the herb have revealed that the herb is known for its ability to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and even causing the death of such malignant cells present in the body.
- Garlic: This herb has numerous health benefits ranging from minor wounds and severe health conditions like heart disorders and cancer. Studies and researches have confirmed that garlic has numerous phytochemicals that together work to kill the activities of the cancerous cells naturally.
- Mistletoe: This is a semi-parasitic herb used to cure brain tumors naturally. It has the ability to kill cancer cells and also works to detoxify the liver to remove all the toxins and infectious substances being accumulated during the chemotherapy sessions.
Parijatak offers you the Best Glioma treatment Nagpur with a host of home remedies and natural cure customized depending on the types and of course depending on the patient’s body constitution.