The loving bond of marriage is further strengthened for a couple when they welcome their newborn into the world. Every couple, irrespective of their demography, location and culture wishes to have children. Normally, it is not a problem however there are times when infertility raises its head and this has an adverse effect on the relationship too. Thankfully, now the best infertility hospital in Nagpur offers excellent and effective Ayurvedic treatment for infertility.
What is Infertility?
By definition, infertility means the inability of a couple of conceive a child. When a couple has frequent and unprotected sex for more than a year and yet fails to get pregnant, then the condition is termed as infertility.
This condition may be the result of an issue with either of the partners, or even be a result of the combination of other issues which prevent pregnancy. If you and your partner have not been able to achieve pregnancy despite regular intercourse, then feel assured that you are not alone as various studies have shown that female infertility affects more than 6% of women aged between 15 and 44. As a woman’s age progresses, the chances of conception decreases proportionately hence it is highly advisable to try for conception at a significantly young age, usually after 18 and before 30 years of age.
With the help of the best Ayurvedic infertility treatment in Nagpur thousands of childless couples have been able to successfully feel the joy of becoming parents.
Conception (getting pregnant) occurs when:
- The woman’s body releases an egg from the ovaries during the ovulation cycle.
- During this ovulation period, the man’s sperm should join up with the female egg and fertilize it.
- Once the egg is fertilized, it moves through the fallopian tube and into the womb (uterus).
- Once the fertilized egg reaches the uterus, it must then attach itself to the uterine wall, this is called implantation.
If one or more of these steps do not take place normally, then the couple experiences infertility.
Infertility may result from problems in men, women, or both. Studies show that almost 35% of infertility cases result from a problem with men and women while over 8% of infertility cases result from a problem with only the male partner.
What causes Male Infertility?
Infertility in men occurs from any of the below reasons:
- Insufficient sperm production
- Lowered sperm count in semen
- Misshapen sperm
- Abnormal movement of sperm inside the uterus or fallopian tube
Although the cause is quite easy to identify for male infertility, it is important to know the risk factors that increase the chances of infertility in men. The main reasons that men may suffer from infertility are:
- Older age
- Smoking habits
- Excessive alcohol use
- Obesity or being significantly overweight
- Exposure to toxins (such as heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, etc)
- Retrograde ejaculation
- Swelling of testicular veins also called as Varicocele
- Testicles not descended into the scrotum
- Antibodies that attack healthy sperm and destroy them
- Lower testosterone levels
- Hormonal imbalance
- Radiation therapy treatment for cancer
- Certain medications for rheumatoid arthritis or ulcerative colitis
- High blood pressure medication that is termed as calcium channel blockers
- Tricyclic anti-depression medications
- Recreational drug abuse
Although the reasons and causes of male infertility are many, these can be effectively combated with the help of reliable Ayurvedic treatment for infertility.
What causes Female Infertility?
Female infertility may be caused by various factors that affect:
- Ovulation cycle when the egg is released from the ovary
- Fertilization, which affects the process where the sperm joins with the egg in the fallopian tube after traveling through the cervix and uterus
- Implantation process when the fertilized egg is supposed to attach itself to the walls of the uterus for the successful growth of the fetus
The best infertility hospital in Nagpur has helped numerous women beat female infertility and successfully get pregnant.
Some of the major risk factors that increase the chances of female infertility are:
- Older age
- Smoking habit
- Alcohol abuse
- Obesity and being overweight
- Developing STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections) that affect the female reproductive system
- Ovulation disorders, such as those caused due to hormonal imbalance and PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease)
- Uterine fibroids
- Surgical scarring in reproductive organs
- Premature failure of ovarian functions
- Chemotherapy or radiation therapy for cancer treatment
- Prolonged use of NSAIDs (Non-steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs)
- Antipsychotic medications
- Excessive use of recreational drugs
Studies have proven that around 25% of female infertility is the result of abnormal ovulation in women. However, the Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in Nagpur has shown incredibly promising results in treating this condition.
In general, infertility is classified as either Primary Infertility or Secondary Infertility.
Primary infertility is identified when a couple has not been able to conceive successfully despite trying unprotected intercourse for over 12 months.
On the other hand, secondary infertility is identified when the couple is unable to conceive despite having achieved pregnancy successfully previously.
When should I seek Ayurvedic infertility treatment in Nagpur?
It is advisable to consult with a renowned Ayurvedic practitioner if you and your partner have been unable to achieve pregnancy despite trying for more than a year.
There are certain symptoms and indicators that make it necessary to seek medical help.
For men, it is advisable to seek Ayurvedic help when they notice the below symptoms:
- Sperm problems, including lower sperm count
- Previously suffered from prostate, testicular or other sexual problems
- Earlier undergone treatment for cancer
- Swelling in scrotum
- Abnormally small testicle size
- Hereditary infertility problems in the family
For women, it is highly advised to seek consultation with a renowned Ayurvedic practitioner when the female partner is:
- Over 35 years of age and has been trying to conceive for over 6 months continuously
- Over the age of 40 years
- Experiencing absence of periods or notices irregularity in periods
- Experiencing abnormally painful periods
- Known to have had fertility related problem previously
- Diagnosed with endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease
- A sufferer of multiple miscarriages
- Previously undergone cancer treatment
If you, or your partner, notice any of the above signs and symptoms, it is expressly advised to visit the best infertility hospital in Nagpur to get promising and successful Ayurvedic treatment for infertility.