Suffering from Prolapse of Rectum – Come to Parijatak for Effective Solution
Best 10 Ayurvedic Remedies for Prolapse of Rectum, Prolapse of the rectum is a rare condition in which the rectum (which is the last part of large intestine) turns inside out and comes out of the anus because of it being unattached inside the body. Although it’s not clear why exactly somebody gets this condition, there could be some varied reasons including pregnancy, diarrhea, chronic staining, injury in lower back, lumbar disc and persistent coughing issues.
If you are finding it problematic to control your bowel moments, feel uneasy while passing the bowel or there are red blood spots coming out of your rectum then a simple medical examination by your doctor can confirm if you have the problem of rectal prolapse. Though the doctors would recommend you to go for surgical treatment, the ayurvedic remedies would ensure that you do not suffer from a rectal prolapse in future.
Some treatment modalities you can adopt:
- Regular oil massage can improve the muscle strength and general condition.
- Avoid eating, heavy food intake at once and eating food too frequently so that there is no straining during the defecation.
- A tub bath is recommended to strengthen the anal muscles and sphincters.
Ayurvedic medicines for the prolapse of the rectum:
- Mushika Taila: This body oil is to be applied on the prolapsed part for 3-4 weeks, and then the bandage is tied to ensure that it is placed back to its normal position.
- Triphala Choorna: The ayurvedic powder is easily available in the market and has an astringent effect, thus healing the wound.
- Changeri Grita: It will help treat the common symptoms caused by the prolapse of the rectum including diarrhea, bloating, piles, malabsorption syndrome and dysuria.
- Bola Parpati: If you have the issue of bleeding hemorrhoids and bleeding disorder like bleeding from the nose, then this natural medicine would help you in it.
- Chandanasava: Since you would be having such unusual bleeding, this medicine will help you improve the disturbed blood circulation inside the body.
- Ashokarisata: For women who suffer from an issue of heavy periods, fever, inflammation and pain menstruations due to the rectal prolapse then ashokarisata will provide you with some relief.
- Aravindasava: For children with the problem of prolapse of the rectum, this natural medicine will help to strengthen the muscles and improve the digestion.
- Lodhrasava: It is useful to improve the effects of rectal prolapse that include anemia, piles, and heavy bleeding.
- Manibhadra Guda: For those who are accompanied by the intestinal worms and cough, this medicine can be useful.
- Kutajarishta: To relieve the persistent effects like sprue and fever, this ayurvedic medicine is recommended on a regular basis.
In addition to these herbal remedies for prolapse of the rectum, Parijatak provides various other therapies and procedures to treat the prolapsed of the rectum and various other anorectal diseases symptoms and disorders. The center is equipped with the best of technologies to support natural healing and the best of Ayurvedic specialists to put the therapies to execution. Anorectal disease treatment Ayurveda Nagpur is here to put you at ease with the best care and personalized attention.