- Sida rhombifolia (Bala)-4.8kg
- Withania somnifera (Aswgandha)-4.8kg
- water for decoction 49.152 lit,boiled and reduced to 12.288 lit
- Jaggery-14.400 kg
- (Woodfordia fructicosa)-768gm
- Ipomea digitata(Payasa)-96gm
- Ricinus communis (Gandharvahastha)-96gm
- Alpinia galangal (Rasna)-48gm
- Merremia tridentate (Prasarani)-48gm
- Vetivera zizanioides (Ushira)-48gm
- Tribulus terrestris(Gokshura)-48gm
coarse powders of bala and ashwagandha are added to water ,boiled and filtered .To this Kashayam ,jaggery is added ,filtered for impurities.Rest of the ingredients are added ad kept closed in an air tight container for a month time.After fermentation,the liquid is filtered and stored in air tight container.
Ref. Text book
An ayurvedic proprietary Medicine
- Prescribed in all the 80 varieties of aggravated rheumatic complaints, for regaining body health and strength and digestive power.
- It is used to improve strength
- It is used to improve body nourishment
- It is used to improve digestive strength.
- 25 to 30ml. as per physician’s advice.
In excess quantity ,it cause stomach irritation and stomach upset.