Get Connected to Parijatak for the Best Spinal Canal Stenosis Treatment In Nagpur
The medical condition in which the spinal canal of a human’s body begins to narrow down gradually, leaving very less space for the spinal cord as well as nerves surrounding it to coexist properly is known as spinal canal stenosis. Initially when the canal is by a small amount, it does not bother or pain at all but as it begins to grow, you might experience pain in legs along with a feeling of tingling or numbness. In fact, in the later stage of the disease, you might also feel perpetual weakness that is accompanied with the pain.
Some of the spinal canal stenosis symptoms include:
- Slip disc or herniation of the intervertebral disc
- Spinal injuries cased due to accidents
- Presence of tumour in spinal cord
- Bony spur caused by bone tuberculosis or arthritis among other reasons
The spinal canal stenosis causes include:
- Pain in the legs and back
- Weakness in the legs
- Difficulty in walking around or moving legs
- Feeling abnormal sensations in the legs such as numbness, tingling or/and pricking
- Dislocation of the vertebral bones from their original place
- Loss of control over bladder or bowel
Ayurvedic Treatment of Spinal Canal Stenosis
The spinal canal stenosis treatment in Nagpur at Parijatak does not just provide you the access to the prescription for medicines, but also includes therapies, natural medications and diet plans which would help you heal without having any side effects on your body.
Some of the best spinal canal stenosis treatment in Nagpur recommended by Parijatak includes:
- Take water and milk in equal quantities and mix a few cloves of garlic in the liquid mixture. Boil them together for as long as it is not remained to the half of its quantity and consume it regularly before sleeping.
- Use kottamchukkadi tailam and Karpasasthyadi tailam to massage the affected and painful area regularly, at least two times a day. You can lukewarm the oils as they become more effective when warmed up.
- It is also recommended to consume trayodashanga guggulu, lumbaton soft gel capsules and vata gajankakusa rasa regularly to get better results and relief to pains by the earliest possible.
- You can combine these with the external ayurvedic procedures like abhyanga, kati vasti, application of herbal pastes formed with the combination of various herbs and swedana in order to get the best results.
In addition, you should also incorporate certain lifestyle changes to make the Ayurvedic course of treatment more effective. Even the specialists at Parijatak for lumbar spinal canal stenosis treatment in Nagpur recommend following certain tips that would speed up the recovery process. These are:
- You should not consume oily, spice or refrigerated food.
- Avoid being in the same position for too long, whether it is standing or sitting.
- Perform certain physical activities and exercises but only after expert consultation.