Buy Natural Remedies for Heart Disease
What is Cardiospasm?
Achalasia Cardia is also called cardiospasm and non-cardiac chest pain. It is the problem of the food pipe or esophagus, Ayurvedic Treatment of Cardiospasm in India. It is the difficulty in swallowing, resulting in chest pain and regurgitation of undigested food. It may wrongly be interpreted as the heart attack. The disorder is due to the inability of smooth muscles to relax, which causes the lower oesophageal sphincter to stay closed.
Causes and Symptoms
- It is a condition in which the lower esophagus sphincter fails to relax.
- There is difficulty in swallowing solid food and liquids also.
- Chest pain, regurgitation of food are usually reported during night hours.
- Chest pain may occur due to difficulty in ingestion of food etc.
- A condition called Corkscrew Oesophagus is the poorly coordinated peristalsis of the esophagus which too, causes chest pain. These uncoordinated contractions inhibit the passage of food to stomach efficiently.
- Usually, the severe pain is reported, which increases after the exercise. This may mimic the chest pain.
- Most people encounter this problem even after surgery.
Diagnosis of Cardiospasm
Cardiospasm is diagnosed by using:
- Barium x-ray
- Biopsy of tissue taken the lower end of the esophagus (to rule out cancer).
- Oesophageal manometry
Ayurvedic Remedies for Cardiospasm
- Chilies, tamarind, pickles, etc., should be avoided
- Coffee, tea etc. should be reduced
- Vega dharanam must be avoided.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Cardiospasm, Nagpur
Treatment Principle include:
- Udavarta cikitsa
- Vibandhahara ousadas
- Vata gulma cikitsa
- Tamaka savasa cikitsa
- Mrdu snehana
Protocols Adopted at Parijatak Ayurveda
- Spasms can be taken as kaphavruta vata avastha. Kapha vatahara, anulomana, usnakincit sneha drugs are recommended.
- The following drugs help in curing this disorder.
- Lasunadi or Resonadi kasayam (kapha vata haram, usnam) 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Gandharva hastadi kasayam with salt and jaggery 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Citraka granthyadi kasayam, Nayopayam kasayam and Saptasaram kasayam- 60 ml in morning and before food.
- Panasa Cada (jackfruit leaves) with puffed rice- 60 ml along with dhanvantara gulika (2 tablets muhur)- muhur prayogam.
- Asta churnam- 1 teaspoon with buttermilk morning and night after food.
- Bhaskara lavana churnam, Vaiscvanara churnam and Avipathi churnam – 1 teaspoon of each with warm water morning and night after food.
- Hinguvacadi gulika and Kasturi gulika – 2-0-2 of each of these, with buttermilk after food.
- Antrakutara rasam-1-0-1 with buttermilk after food.
- Dhanvantara gulika (Muhur muhur)
- Parusakadi, Nayopam lehyam, Sukumara rasayanam and Dasamula haritaki -1 teaspoon morning and night after food.
- Indukantham ghritam (katu rasa, usnam, sophgnam) -1 teaspoon in the morning and after food.
- Hapusadi ghritam and Sadphala ghritam -1 teaspoon of each in the morning and after food.
- Dadimadi ghritam -1 teaspoon in the morning at empty stomach.
- Abhayaristam, Pippalyasavam, Dantyaristam and Bhutikaranjasavam-15 ml of each, in morning and night after food.
- Sukumara erandam (anulomanam) 15 ml is recommended once in 3 days at bedtime with milk (thamaka svasa cikitsa, i.e., prati marga harana cikitsa principle is considered here).
- Muhur prayogam- Narikera lavanam and bhaskara lavanam (3gm) mixed with butter milk (100ml) and muhur.
- External Treatment
- Urovasti with laksadi tailam
- Phalavarthi (Dipped in eranda (castor) tailam should be used after food in the noon for apananulomana)
- Mild sneha svedana can be given in the chest region and throat region.
- Udavartha chikitsa is effective as very few cases end up in dilatation or surgery or botulinum toxin therapy.
Cardiospasm Treatment at Parijatak
Cardiospasm treatment in Parijatak is done with herbal medicines. Also, the experts diagnose the disease with great care so that any minor defect is not ignored. Consider talking to healthcare experts at Parijatak Ayurveda for the herbal cure of cardiospasm. You will get the best cardiospasm treatment in India here.