Connect to Parijatak for a Perfect Acute Respiratory Distress Treatment Nagpur
The kind of infection, which interferes with your regular breathing process and cause hindrance in it, is known as the acute respiratory infection.
It might affect just your upper respiratory system or lower respiratory system and is more worrisome in the people who have immune system disorders, kids or old aged.
Also if not treated properly on time, it can shape up to the condition of an acute respiratory distress syndrome in which the air sacs in your lungs are filled up with the fluids. Thus, it is recommended that you get proper treatment done for acute respiratory distress syndrome India in time.
Here are certain natural cures that will help you in soothing some of the symptoms of this severe condition:
- Chicken Soup: Chicken soup when prepared from scratch along with the other vegetables can be one of the yummiest cures for a respiratory problem. It has actually proven to be effective to treat the upper respiratory infections. However, make sure that it is low in sodium for maximum effects.
- Ginger: The health effects of the roots of ginger are in numerous and it is considered one of the most important herbs for curing various ailments in the books of ayurveda. Boil a few slices of the raw ginger in the plain water properly before draining the water and consuming it will help you in soothing various symptoms including nausea, sore throat and cough.
- Honey: Honey has many antimicrobial and antibacterial properties which are known to sooth the throat pains and suppress the cough. Mix one spoon of honey with lemon in tea and consume it twice a day for best results. However, avoid giving honey to a toddler of the age less than one year.
- Garlic: It is another root that is considered to have antimicrobial properties and is recommended to cure many ailments in the body. In fact consumption of garlic is considered to be so good for health that if you include it in your regular diet, you might not get sick in the first place.
- Echinacea: the Native Americans from more than 400 years to treat various ailments are using the roots of this herb. It has some of the active ingredients of such chemicals that are really effective in case of any inflammation inside the body. They also help to improve the immune system and fight various bacteria responsible for respiratory diseases.
- Probiotics: They are the “good and friendly” bacteria that are present inside the body and various foods. These are very helpful in fighting the respiratory ailments, especially those in the upper respiratory system. In fact, they keep your immune system and gut clean so that your body can fight the ailments effectively. Yogurt is one rich source of probiotics and its consumption can really help you in this condition.
- Salt Water: Gargling with the lukewarm salt water is effective in soothing the symptoms like nasal congestion and throat pain which occurs because of the respiratory disorders. Do it at least 3 times a day for better effects.
- Vapor Rub: In children, it is recommended to use the old-fashioned vapour rubs which have been produced using a combination of various herbs as it helps them feel relaxed, ease up their congestion issues and improve sleeping.
- Vitamin C: Consume as much of vitamin C rich food as possible as it helps to relieve the respiratory tract disorders. You can find vitamin C in oranges, limes, leafy vegetables, grapefruits and lemons and you can consume it raw or in the form of juice, as you like.
- Warm Baths: Warm sponge baths can be really relaxing and helpful in relieving from the symptoms of respiratory problems. Add a few drops of essential oil or Epsom salt to get relief from the body aches that accompany the syndrome.
If in case the causes of acute respiratory distress have taken you in its clutches and you are suffering from severe symptoms, then get in touch with Parijatak for acute respiratory failure treatment Nagpur. Parijatak is a wellness center dealing into medications and therapies for various health disorders.