Understand the Essence of Ayurveda for Treating Women Related Problems
Gynecology is an area of medicine that focuses on women health disorders and countless physical troubles they face in their daily lives. Some of the most common gynecology disorders include cysts, white discharge, abnormal menstrual cycle, vaginal itching, pelvic pain, painful menstrual cycle, infectivity, fibroids, and unproductiveness. All these problems are a result of improper food, lifestyle, and regimen.
Ayurveda Best Option for Abnormal Menstrual Cycle, Irregular Menstruation & Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
According to Ayurveda, gynecology disorders are divided into two areas, ‘Stree Rogam’ and ‘Prasuti Tantra’. ‘Stree Rogam’ is a science of Ayurveda catering to various women health disorders and ‘Prasuti Tantra’ is an ancient science catering to pregnancy related issues.
However, in both the cases, the key cause of these health issues in women is due to an imbalance of vata, pita, and kapha doshas. Whether it is the irregular menstruation treatment or any other form of treatment, no option is better than Ayurveda and Parijatak Ayurveda has best gynecologist in Nagpur.
Know the Common Types of Gynecology Disorders
Some of the most common types of gynecology health issues are:
- Uterine Bleeding
- Early menopause
- Pelvic Varicosities
- Vaginal Infection
- Uterine Fibroids
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases
Know the Causes of Gynaecology Disorders
Some of the most common causes of gynaecology disorders include:
- Sexual abuse
- Early puberty
- Vaginal irritation
- Blood clot
- Hormonal imbalance
- Tubal pregnancy
- Birth control pills
- Use of Intrauterine device
- Weak pelvic area
- Improper food and lifestyle
- Excessive sweating
Know the Symptoms of Gynecological Disorders
- Pelvic pain
- Itching in the vaginal area
- Discomfort in the vaginal area
- White or brown vaginal discharge
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Pain and lumps in the breast
- Lower back pain
- Menstrual cramping
- Red eyes
- Burning sensation
Know the Ayurvedic Treatment for Gynecological Problems
There are many remedies and cures for women related health problems but since time immemorial, Ayurveda has proved the most beneficial. Some of the best options for Ayurvedic treatment gynecology are:
- Vamana: The therapy works to remove toxins formed in the body through vomiting.
- Virechana: The therapy works to cleanse accumulation of pita dosha.
- Uttaravasti: This works the best for bladder infection.
- Nasya: The therapy is performed through the nasal route to remove toxins.
- Panchakarma: This therapy works for detoxification and purification.
Moreover, many herbs deliver wondrous results when used for treating gynecological disorders. These herbs include:
- Tonics for Uterine Infections: Herbs like ginger, dandelion, and raspberry.
- Herbs for Relaxation of Uterine: Natural herbs like rue leaf, tansy leaves, and parsley leaf.
- Herbs for Balancing Hormones: Herbs like milk, lemon balm, wild yam, and thistle.
- Herbs for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment: Cinnamon, turmeric, chromium, zinc, cod liver oil, and berberine.
To get the best course of treatment, we at Parijatak, a renowned Ayurvedic center with the best gynecologist doctor in Nagpur provides you the best of our services with assurance and optimism.