Get Connected to Parijtak for Best treatment Acute Bronchitis India
Acute Bronchitis is the inflammation of the bronchi located in the lungs. The bronchi consist of the medium as well as large sized tubes that carry air into the lungs. When the tubes get infected because of any reason, they begin to swell and forming a thick fluid called mucus inside them which makes it difficult for an individual to breathe.
Though it lasts for a short period of time (maybe a few weeks), it can be really irritating and you could opt for the ayurvedic remedies to cure the problem. The most common cause of this medical condition is virus that attacks the lining of bronchial tree. However, there could be other factors too like exposure to dust, smoke or fumes, or some kind of fungal or bacterial infection.
Some of the symptoms of this condition are:
- Cough along with mucus
- Sore throat
- Difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Chest congestion
- Body chills
Ayurvedic Remedies for Acute Bronchitis
Here are some of the foods considered the best treatment options in favour of Bronchitis Ayurvedic treatment India:
- Giloy Juice: It has a very soothing effect on the lining of the throat and is very helpful in relieving the bronchial lining which has been inflamed. Drinking the giloy juice twice a day can really prove to be effective.
- Saunth and pipli are known to have anti-inflammatory properties which can provide relief to the swollen air carrying tubes in the lungs, while kali mirchi is recommended to cure the nasal congestion.
- Hot Water: It is often recommended to drink only hot or boiled water in case of cough and cold. It is because the hot water is bacteria free and it sooths the tract while helping to reduce the inflammation.
- Garlic Powder and Trikatu: A really common ingredient in the households, garlic is recommended for the treatment of various ailments in the books of Ayurveda as it has lots of health benefits. It is recommended to mix 4 parts of garlic powder with 1 part of trikatu along with little honey twice a day to relieve the swollen tracks.
- Tomato Soup: Not the packaged one, but freshly made tomato soup can be really rich source of Vitamin C. You should consume it at least two times a day to ensure that there is no formation of mucus along with the condition. You can also add some fresh ground pepper on the top to make it tastier.
- Ginger Soup: Ginger has properties, which have healing effect on the human body, and it is very effective in case of cough. In case you do not like the taste of ginger soup, you can have ginger tea twice a day and it will have the same affect.
- Mustard Oil Massage: Massage the oil on the chest after warming it up a bit at least once a day and it will provide you great relief. It will also ease up lung congestion.
Acute bronchitis treatment in ayurveda Nagpur is taken into the consideration with the highest level of integrity and wellness solutions at Parijatak, a health and wellness center situated in Nagpur.