Parijatak offers the Best Ayurvedic Neck Pain Relief Solutions
The neck is one of the most useful parts of our body and even a minor pain can be traumatic. Pain in the neck could occur due to certain improper ways adapted to execute actions like working on the computer for long hours while keeping the angle of your neck wrong, using a laptop while sitting or lying in bed, having a habit of not sleeping in a proper or comfortable position.
Earlier, the problem of neck pains was absorbed in adults and old age people only. However, because of the unhealthy lifestyle that is becoming a trend nowadays, even kids as young as 12-14 years old is also seen complaining of the chronic pains in their neck or an area surrounding the spine.
Causes of Neck Pain
Though there could be multiple reasons that can result in neck pain, some of the more common causes include:
- We usually hang our head down while using laptops and mobile phones. This puts a lot of strain on vertebrae of the neck and results in severe pains either immediately or at a later stage.
- The neck pain can also be caused by various spinal problems or stiffness in muscles around the spine.
- Dissection in a carotid artery, coronary arterial diseases
- Genetic reasons, that is, a family history of neck pains
- Playing any sport in a wrong way, without knowing about rules and proper way or exercising in the gym without instructor
- Stress is also the major trigger for pain in the neck
Symptoms of Neck Pain
Neck pain is usually a dull ache at the back of the neck but as the neck pain is caused by many reasons, the severity and accompanying symptoms of pain vary depending on the condition that caused the pain in the first place.
For instance, the neck pain experienced due to cervical spondylosis is often accompanied by discomfort areas adjoining the neck like shoulders or back part of the head. The discomfort might be chronic or episodic with a long period of remission.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Neck Pain
It is recommended to go for ayurvedic remedies to treat the pain as it does not cause any side effects as it more beneficial in the long run. Some of the remedies referred by neck pain solution center in Nagpur at Parijatak include:
- Hot and Cold Compressor: Alternating hot and cold compressor on the affected area is one of the best home remedies. The cold compressor will reduce inflammation and swelling while hot compressor will relax the sore muscle and improve blood circulation. The experts at Parijatak, the upper back and neck pain centre in Nagpur, can guide you with getting the right temperature for the compressors.
- Epsom Bath Salt: You will get the Epsom batch salt therapy at Parijatak, the ayurvedic neck pain cure centre in Nagpur. Add a little Epsom bath salt to your bath water in your bathing water and it will help you relieve the painful symptoms associated with cervical spondylosis.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and provides good blood circulation that helps decreases muscle pains. Using turmeric with honey and milk has been in practice since centuries as a method to soothe the various body pains.