Know How Cancer Can be Cured the Ayurvedic Way
Cancer is a fatal health condition characterized by uncontrolled cell division within the human body. It is tagged to be the second largest cause of death globally with more than 10.6 lakh deaths taken place in the year 2016 in India and 9.6 billion in the year 2018. The problem is bigger than we all can imagine. It’s no less than a Tsunami taking the world tightly in its clutch if not taken preventive measures to our diet and lifestyle changes. The most common areas where cancer is making its mark as per the global research is done in the year 2018 include:
- Lung Cancer with around 2.9 million deaths
- Breast Cancer with around 2.09 million deaths
- Colorectal Cancer with around 1.80 million deaths
- Prostate Cancer with around 1.28 million deaths
- Skin Cancer with around 1.04 million deaths
- Stomach Cancer with around 1.03 million deaths
With so many deaths been reported in the previous years, further numbers are certainly on a rise. With this, it becomes important that we think about all the strategies and treatment plans where Ayurvedic treatment for cancer proves to be the best alternative without any type of side-effect or risk factor involved.
Before securely knowing the actual treatment plan, let us discuss the common causes and symptoms of cancer. The leading causes include:
- Alcohol and tobacco
- Exposure to UV radiation
- Genetic defects
- Nitrites in the food we consume
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Medicine that leads to weak immunity
- Hormonal changes
- Environmental factors like tar, pitch, metal compounds, and asbestos
- Bacteria and viruses like HBV, HCV, H Pylori, and EBV
- Ionizing radiation (e.g. X-ray radiation, soil radon)
Some of the known cancer symptoms are:
- A sore that stays for long and does not heal
- A mole that changes in dimension and form
- Persistent cough
- Fatigue and weakness
- Fluctuations in bowel movements
- Unexplained weight loss
The Perfect Cure for Cancer
There are many Ayurvedic cancer hospitals across the country that defines some of the best measures for the treatment of cancer in the safest possible manner. The approach that these hospitals follow is to simply flush out all the cancerous cells from the body.
To attain the same, the Ayurvedic specialists and leading doctors work on the process with a structured course. Central India is home to one of the most reputed and best cancer hospital in Nagpur, Parijatak. The center has the best of therapists and caretakers who behold years of experience and strong expertise in their fields. Following are some of the best treatment plans for cancer that Parijatak and all other Ayurvedic centers follow:
- Shamana Chikitsa: This therapy works to restore the lost balance of all the doshas within the body.
- Shodhana Chikitsa: This process works for detoxification and purification.
- Rasayana Chikitsa: This therapy is an Ayurvedic way to strengthen immune functions.
- Satvavajaya: This therapy works with a consideration of dietary habits and lifestyle changes.
- Daiva Vyapashraya Chikitsa: A combined therapy of yoga, exercises, and another form of workouts that collaboratively work to cure cancer.
- Panchkarma: A therapy is popularly known as Ayurvedic detoxification.
Apart from these therapies, certain herbs are considered to the best cancer treatment in Nagpur and other cities as well. After all, the cure is the same whichever city, state, or country you reside in.
- Amla: A rich source of vitamin c and the best food for Ayurvedic cure.
- Garlic: An anti-bacterial agent that blocks the activation of cancer cells.
- Turmeric: A perfect food component with the highest Ayurvedic value.
- Holy Basil: An Ayurvedic herb with incredible healing powers.
To conclude, the appearance of cancer and its treatment differ from individual to individual and from one type to another. Under all cases, it is imperative that we take medical advice and then step forward to get through the best cancer treatment.