Come to Parijatak for a Perfect Pain-Free Treatment of Piles
The high-end technological and competitive lifestyle takes the lives of many people on toll due to long working hours and an imbalanced diet. Ayurvedic Concept of Piles, Many diseases are rooting from this single cause and the condition of piles is one of those.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are swollen mass comprising of enlarged blood vessels, support tissues and elastic fibers residing around the anus or the lower rectum. The possible causes are an inactive lifestyle, starch-rich diet, obesity, and morbid liver condition. The notable symptoms include bleeding on defecation, pain in the anal region, discharge of mucus, and constipation.
Types of Piles
Piles are classified into two categories with two different perspectives:
Classification based on a position of piles:
- Internal Piles: These are cushioned masses residing near the opening of the anus but are comparatively less painful.
- External Piles: These are swollen masses occurring in the lower part of the anal canal and are extremely painful. This is because the lower section is accommodated with several pain-sensing nerves that induce pain.
Classification based on characteristic:
- Dry Piles: This condition is characterized by inflammation and swelling outside the anus and are extremely painful.
- Bleeding Piles: This condition is characterized by blood flow and usually leads to blood loss or anemia.
How Ayurveda Connects with Piles
According to Ayurveda, piles is termed as ‘Arsh’, the term taken from the word ‘Ari’ that means ‘Enemy’. It also states that the anal canal is composed of three veins know best Ayurvedic medicines for piles as samvarni, pravahani, and visarajni. When an inflammation occurs in any of these three veins, the infected vein protrudes out leading to impairment of jathargni and am known as digestive fire and toxins respectively. This leads to an increase of Vata dosha that further causes the digestive disorder, eventually causing the occurrence of piles.
The like Haritaki and Jimikand and herbal remedies like extracts of kalonji, aloe vera, dalchini, and sunf work to perform the following functions:
- Ayurvedic medicines strengthen and promote the functioning of the digestive system while eradicating the conditions like constipation, bloating, and flatulence.
- All such herbal medicines have anti-inflammatory effects that help reduce the swelling in the veins of the anal canal and deliver a soothing effect that further gives increased comfort.
- The healing effects of the herbs lead to healing the wounds created by overstraining on the sensitive nerves.
Ayurveda has also defined many therapies, remedies, procedures and the best cure for hemorrhoids. Natural Hemorrhoid Treatment Ayurveda Nagpur at Parijatak, a team of dedicated doctors and researchers have collaborated to create effective herbal formulations for reducing the inflammation and eliminating the root cause so that there is no rebounding of the condition. The center is also known to provide the best remedies and herbal treatment for piles in India.