Parijatak Ayurveda – The Best Ayurvedic Knee Pain Treatment Centre in India
Ayurveda Join Pain Treatment Center India, Joint pains affect people all over the globe. Knee problems considered as normal after a certain age. All knee problems are not always a product of aging bones.Instead, it can result from knee injuries. The nature of the pain depends on the underlying cause. Patients often report a dull pain in and around the knee or sharp pains in either of the knee. This can really immobilize you if not taken care of.
The side effects of this globally dreaded condition range from mild achy joints to stiff fingers, bone erosion to immobilization. Conventional medicine has not really been fully effective in treating arthritis or its symptoms. A lot of people has turned to the science of Ayurveda to find impressive results from non-medical knee joint pain treatment.
Knee Pain Treatment in India
There are two kinds of joint problems in Ayurveda. The first one, vatadosha is a disorder that evolves out of an imbalanced Vata or the central controller of the mind and body. Poor circulation, digestion, and metabolism are some of the major symptoms of vatadosha. Another cause of painful joints is poor orthopedic health that can be contributed by both low nourishment and arthritis.
A simple Ayurvedic knee pain treatment in Nagpur, India that has worked wonders for many is oil massage. The masters use lukewarm coconut oil to massage the affected knees. This works up the blood flow to the joints and relieves the areas from pain. Recommended ones are chingati satva and Parijatak leaf juice. A combination of Milk and turmeric is another Ayurvedic potion that works spot-on for knee pains. Also, you can use dalchini and saunth as home remedies.
Knee Joint Pain Treatment in Ayurveda
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards healing. In joint pains, Ayurveda recommends people to take up a healthy lifestyle and dietary habit to counter bone degeneration. More than any particular nutrient, specialists recommend inclusion of all kinds of tastes in the diet because it helps. In addition to that, you should increase your intake of organic milk for the required calcium supply. Add to the current portion of vegetables by introducing kale, root veggies, kale, asparagus and such.
So, while an Ayurvedic clinic like Parijatak might put you on a diet. Additional therapies are also carried out to support the regime. Oil massage using fat-hen is one of the very effective Knee joint pain treatment methods. Sporadic application of fenugreek paste is another treatment. Anointing the affected joint with coconut oil and massaging periodically helps in relieving pain and promoting blood flow to the particular joint.
- X-ray of knee joint
- CT scan
- Blood tests-CBC, ESR
- Uric Acid
- RA factor
- CRP, Vit Biz, Vit D, Serum Calcium
- Clinical Tests are – HLA B27, ANA
- Bone Mass Density
Parijatak’s Treatment for Knee Pain
- Sweden – Hot formation with medicated steam facilities the movements of the joint special knee joint. It also reduces the pain & stiffness. After swedan, the cells get activated & flush the toxins away from the body. The cellular metabolism improves and rejuvenates the knee joints.
There are many types of Swedan
- Nadi sweda – when pain is limited to a part of body or single knee joint then it is used. It is carried out by boiling of drugs like rasna , eranda, dhashmula etc.
- Pinda sweda – the bolus of churna or partra are formed & then heated over pan or dipped in boiled decoction and apply over affected part of knee joint by gentle rubbing. The churna or patra used in this treatment had analgesic & antinflammtory properties.
- JanuDhara – The medicated decoction or oil poured over the affected parts of knee joint in a stream along with gentle massage & stroke. This is very effective in vata, pitta & rakta dushti. It provides strength to muscles & tendons.
- Janu vasti – The medicated oil is poured into the pool like structure for a fixed duration of time over the knee joint. knee pain treatment in Nagpur causes the oleation of a knee joint. It reduces pain and swelling of the knee joint.
- Pichu – the sterile gauze is dipped into medicated oil & kept for some period of time over an affected area. This provides nourishment to bones muscles, tissue & knee joint. It will prevent the further degeneration of knee joints. It helps in the healing of cartilage.
- Njavarakizhi – giving treatment by boluses njavara medicine with the decoction of balamul to give the strength to knee joint to reduce the vata and increasing the stability of knee joint.
- Njavaratepa – is medicinal fomentation with njavara instantly applied and removed to increase nercvous strength for the knee joint.
- Lepanam – Application of medication paste over the affected knee joint. The paste is allowed to stay for some period of time. Hot or worm application of lepa done.The lepanam had anti-inflammatory and anti-analgesic property.
- Elakizhi – The boluses of medicinal herbs for increasing circulation, reducing vata & strenthen with alignments of the knee joint. knee pain treatment in Nagpur.
- Podikizhi – The boluses of dry choornas of medicinal herbs for reduces vata and amasanchiti ( toxins ) of a knee joint.
- Jalukavacharan – Application of leech over the affected area. Leech suck the impure blood and secrets the enzymes into the body through saliva causes a reduction in pain and inflammation of the knee joint.
- Basti – basti is the best treatment for vata dosha. Medicated oil & medicated decoction strengthen the joints & soft tissue, rejuvenates the tissue & eliminates the toxins from body hence healing mechanism occurred faster in the body.
- Virechana – elimination of doshas through purgation. It pacifies the pitta, kapha & Vata doshas.
- Abhyantar chikita (Internal Medicines )– like abhyantar Sneha pan means administration of medicated ghee or oil causes internal operation of a body. The ghee used are-
- Mahatikta Ghrut
- Dashmula Ghrut
- Amrutadi Ghrut
- shatavari ghrutam
- amrutha guggul
- guggul tikta kashayam
- mahayograj guggul
- trayodashang Guggulu etc . lots of medicines are there to work on knee joint in different condition according to chronicity and acuteness and dosha condition according to Nadi of the patient.
Ghee or oil pacify the ruksha ( dry) & khara ( rough) guna of vata.
- Shaman chikitsa – The medicines like kaishor guggul, yograj guggul , mahayograj guggul , dashmul kwath ,rasna saptak kwath, ammrutadi guggul, yogendraras,bruhat vatchintamani, etc used for internal use.
This variety of treatment give results in any condition of the patient up to the age of 95 yrs old patient, I had already treated from the age of 20 yrs to the age of 95 yrs thousands of patient successfully. Parijatak has successfully cured many of the patients of knee pain and has won praises from its effective therapies.