- Terminalia arjuna (arjuna)-4.8kg
- Vitis vinifera (Draksha)-2.4kg
- Madhuca longifolia (Madhuka) -960gm
- Woodfordia fruticosaaDhataki-960gm
Kashaya is prepared by addind water in mentioned amount and Arjuna bharada.Boiled and reduced to 12.288 liters and then filtered it.Fine powder of rest of indredients s added and kept closed in air tight container for 1 month for fermentation.After fermentation filtered it for use.
- Recommended for all Cardiac and Lung diseases. Provides health, vigour and strength on regular use.
- It is used as cardio-tonic .
- It is used to treat hyperlipidemia
- 25 to30 ml. twice a day.
It is avoided during prenancy and lactation period.
It is also avoided in Diabetes patients