- Anu tailam (Astanga hrudaya)
- Holostemma annularis (javanti)
- Cedrus deodara (Devadaru)
- Hemidesmus indicus (Saariba)
- Santalum album (Chandana)
- Solanum antocarpum (Kantakari)
- Leaves of nelumbo nucifera (Ambuja)
- Rain water
- Goats milk etc.
- Prescribed for nasya (manual dripping of medicated oil through nostrils) in good physical condition or even otherwise. Effective in all complaints of organs above neck.
- 2-3 drops in mild hot condition through nostrils as per Physician’s advice.